[H] <Toxic Masculinity> looking to add a few to our chill raids

Looking for a chill raiding experience? Have some fun, clear all the content, but not feel like your life revolves around raiding? Newer to raiding and looking for a guild to teach you what you need to know? We might be the guild for you. When we aren’t raiding we enjoy everything from pvp/dungeons/alting and just in general having a good time with lots of banter.

Toxic Masculinity 10/10 MC + Ony. Listed as 4th guild on the horde side for content cleared. We’re clearing MC + Onyxia in 2-3 hours and have stable raid nights.

Sadly, the magic of classic has faded for a few players and they have retired, we are looking to fill out a few slots in our raid team:

Resto Shaman: 1-2
Resto Druid: 1
Holy Priest: 1

We are laid back but do have some requirements. The current content is easy mode, but we want to position ourselves for future content. If you are newer, have no fear we do not mind teaching and helping others. We are big on supporting each other and improving our raid as a whole.

The requirements are simple: We expect our raiders to put in effort to respect everyone’s time, and improve each week

• You must be working on Pre-BIS and ideally have some of it completed. (We will help you farm it)
  • You must be attuned to MC/Onyxia (or at the very least close to finished with ony attunement if you are a newer 60).
  • You must be prepared to show up with at least basic consumables each week.
  • You must have an understanding of your class and rotation, or at the very least be willing to learn.

Raid Days are:
Thurs / Fri / Sun, 7p server to 10p server unless raid wants to go longer during progression when future content releases. We currently do not use all raid nights due to lack of content.

You won’t need to know the fights or have raiding experience, we can teach you. But it would be a good idea to have an idea of whats going on, there are tons of resources out there.

Loot rules
Flat DKP costs (every item has a set value). You earn DKP for attending raids, and can need on an item at any time, player with highest dkp will win the item.

We don’t take loot super seriously DKP is just a way for us to regulate loot distribution. We are already disenchanting a ton of gear/giving it away for off specs.

Some gear is subject to loot council (primarily tanking gear/items that take guild effort to create such as Thunderfury, Eye of Sulfuras, etc).

In-Game Contacts:
McNurthick
Emeru
Bojak

1 Like

I’m curious as to why you’re asking for a feral tank specifically? I’m an alliance druid so I can’t join obv but I find your interest in such appealing as I was under the impression there was little to no demand for my spec in raids broadly speaking.

1 Like

A couple of reasons:
Their threat gen is top tier and the buff they offer to Melee is a great utility, in short.

1 Like

Bump for updated needs!

My personal Bias is definitely toward Enhance/Ele Shaman. Resto are of course always welcome.

Druids of all kinds, also welcome.