[H] <Toxic Masculinity> - OG Raiding Guild

Think Dave Chappelle is funny? Do you like Chik-Fil-A? Do you not care whether or not your gay trans neighbors use their AR-15s to protect their pot plants?

We are a collection of OG raiders from WoW Classic from the Top50-100 guilds in Classic. We have no time for butthurt beverlies or worrying about triggering someones victim status while we enjoy ourselves.

We’re in the process of building the foundation for future raids and the spots are filling up pretty quickly, so make sure you whisper McNurthick / Emeru / Bojak to get a spot. Group dungeons / quests / assistance are routine, we’ll always make time to work together.

We’re active during all hours of the day and are primarily East Coast based. All other questions can be asked in-game.

Have fun and stay Toxic.

We have:
Secure Voice Chat Client
Raid Schedule
Vast experience on -ALL- Classic Raids & Dungeons
Engaged, Friendly / Entertaining & Active Community

****This guild is for you if:

• Are mature (21+) and enjoy banter.
  • You’re interested in raiding and willing to put in the effort.
  • You’re not interested in raiding but have interest in dungeon runs and helping guildies.
  • You’re not sure if you want to raid but willing to learn with help.
  • You have helped others even when there was nothing in it for you.
  • This guild is NOT for you if you have ever felt the need to screech
  • “BLOCKED/REPORTED” in general chat.
  • You think virtue signaling on a game is making a difference.
  • You are easily offended.
  • You’re welcome to join as a casual as long as you are active and willing to help when you can. However for raids you will be expected to bring your own consumables and get as much BIS gear as possible.
  • Put in the work ahead of time to learn the fights and your class (we will help if needed).
  • Are willing to adjust your play style if it’s not working.
  • During raids you are expected to respect the time of the other 39 people with you.
5 Likes

Where do I sign up???

1 Like

Message one of us in game and we’ll chat!

1 Like

We’re filling up our foundation positions. There are two classes that still have pretty open slots but still filling most roles:

• Druid
  • Shaman

Let us know what spec you’re intending on raiding with.

1 Like

Update:
We’re now currently only accepting members level 50+ and have a good idea of which BIS slots to begin collecting.

We have open spots available for classes in raids for the following:

Hunter: Open
Priest: Limited
Warrior: Limited
Druid: Limited
Shaman: Open
Warlock: Open
Rogue: Limited
Mage: Open

Limited = 0-2 Spots
Open = 1-3 Spots, Depending on Pref. Spec

Still actively recruiting. Although we are seeking Shamans, Warlocks, Mages, and hunters we will still take any classes if you are active and want a chill place to hangout. Currently running guild runs of BRD/Scholo/Strat for BIS runs as we are getting more people into 60. UBRS soon as we have a few keys. Send a PM to Emeru, Bojak, or Mcnurthick in game if you have more questions.

Are your members generally interested in PvP once released, or more of a strictly PvE/Dungeon focused guild?

1 Like

We love PVP and will be focusing heavily on both. The majority of us are from PVP servers, but we wound up here to accommodate a care bear friend.

Our Raid Days:
Friday / Saturday, evening times (7pm~) Eastern - US time.

Just checking to see if you are still looking for Resto Shamans.

I am looking for an active raid guild
Currently level 52

Can you PM me a discord link?

Thanks

Norm

1 Like

I should have joined on my shaman alt when I had the chance, before the level 50 req. If I ever actually get to that level with him I’ll give you guys a shout. Seems like my kind of guild.

1 Like

best guild N.A. !

Teamspeak > Discord.

Get rekt scrubs !

OH AND MCNURTHICK…IM BACK…got my account ready to go again :wink: A lot of blood sweat and tears went into effect for me to come back :’)

Sounds good. I’ll level my char up to 50+ and hopefully you guys still have spots for casuals that are more PvP oriented.

Though raiding Vanilla might be much less tedious/time-consuming than mythic legion (or who am i kidding?)… hummmmmm.

1 Like

Great bunch of guildies. Fun group to hang with during the occasional drunk friday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We’re currently full on all tanking positions
We’re currently full on all dps warrior positions
We’re currently full on all priest healing positions

We would like to recruit (these positions have lite vacancies):
One shadow priest (it would be the only shadow priest in the raid)

• 1-2 Shaman
  • 1-2 Hunters
  • 1-2 Rogues
  • 1-2 Druids

Our Raid times are primarily Fri/Sat (7p to 10p server), but can adjust to additional days / alternate days based on the needs of the group. We do not pug, which means our raids are Toxic Masculinity only; there will be no other guilds participating in our raids.

If you’re still in search of a raid guild with a community like ours, your time is running out.

Whisper:
McNurthick
Emeru
Bojak

*** PVP groupings will be immediately activated as soon as PVP metrics are added to the game.

EDIT:

We’re currently up to Rag in MC. We still have core raid spots available. We do not pug. Raids are for members only.

1 Like