[H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!

Recruiting shaman DPS! Healer OS a plus but not required

Hello im an outlaw rogue im super interested let me know if your team needs cleave dps

Need a dps war? former hardcore raider 10/10M CN 8/10H SOD

Hi Ditdornlok! We could definitely work with a rogue. Our contact info and guild website are on the first page if you’d like to learn more or had any questions. If we sound like a good fit, you’re welcome to visit us at our website and get started with an app. Looking forward to hearing from you!

YES i am very interested you can expect an application

i went to the website to submit an app but i got an error code “You can’t submit the form” when i went to submit. I did however send a friend request to the discord account Crit#2960 that was posted so i could send them a message. My discord account is Zib#4851. Really looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

i also just sent an email to the above contact ^^^ :smiley:

Hi Haniquin, yes we could work with another dps warrior. Here’s our website: https://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/ If we sound like what you are looking for, you are very welcome to fill out our short app on the site and we’ll get back to you ASAP right on the application page.

Still looking for a frost mage?Been raiding for 16.5 years.

Yes we certainly could use a mage on the team, as our mage has recently stepped away from the game. Here’s our website: https://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/ If we sound like what you are looking for, you are welcome to fill out our short app on the site and we’ll get back to you ASAP right on the application page. Btag is Rip#1288 if you have any questions.

I also went to fill out the app but there’s a message saying ‘you can’t submit the form’ so i sent a friend request to Rip#1288.Just found that you need to join the website,all is good now.

Updated our class needs; we could use ranged, particularly mage or warlock

LF shaman dps

Looking for a raid-ready mage for Sepulcher!

Recruiting DPS and Hybrids for Heroic Sepulcher!

Looking for a couple casters, especially mage or warlock

Could use a DH as well

submitted an app.

Message me at Cubensis#11726

Hi Cubensis! We haven’t received an app from you, but I do see someone new registered that was probably you. When you submit an application, just make sure it says “Application submitted.” You can view any active apps on your Enjin account (top right). I’ll add you tonight in case you had any questions.

Recruiting mage for Sepulcher shenanigans!