(H) tichondrius LF weekend raiding guild

LF weekend raiding guilds that get done before 10 or 11 server time! I am 397 blood dk/386 destro lock and my girlfriend is 401 hunter. both have heroic raid experience

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock and we could use a second Hunter in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Good morning!

I’m with the adult guild [H] on Area 52! My guild is working to pull together a raid team and really we’re only a few ranged shy! I project that this guild will be ready in 2 weeks time to raid, we’re actually working to help and gear a few returning players in the mean time.

Our raid days/times are friday and saturday 8-11pm EST.

The founders of the guild are 6 9/9 Heroic, 2/9 Mythic raiders who strive to get AoTC every raid. The majority of us are friends, friends of friends, or looking to find friends to play with. We’re close, talk a lot in gchat, and talk together in discord.

My btag is Okashiro#11455, we would be happy to give you both a home!
Good luck and happy guild hunting!

We can accommodate both of you in our core!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Doxu - what time zone are you in?

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.