[H] Tichondrius - Group of 4 looking for new home

We are a group of 4 that have raided together for years, are 8/8N and 5/8H in Vault of the Incarnates. Our guild fell apart, so we are looking for a new home.

We would prefer stay on Tich, but will consider other servers.

We are:
Havoc DH
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker
MM/BM Hunter or Resto Druid

We can raid:
Su- 6-930
M- 6-930
Tu- 630-930
W- 6-930
Th- 630-930
(Times in PST)

We have previously raided heroic and mythic content, have AOTC in multiple tiers, etc.

If you think we could be a fit, message me in game (Rufio#12725) or on disc (Ithika#6509)

Added on bnet!

Heya Scotchwhiskÿ, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Still looking!

Hi scotch, i just added you on discord

Hi there Scotchwhisky!

Our times are just a teeny bit off from what you guys looking for, but I thought I’d reach out anyways. Key To Victory is a newly formed raiding guild on Tichondrius (H) looking to build a core roster to push for AOTC for VOTI. Eventually we plan on getting into mythic but we need to make sure we have a solid team before commiting to that. We raid on Tues/Thurs from 7-10PST.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in please feel free to reach out!
Emptybucket - Tichondrius
Btag: Hologien#1959
Discord: Hologien#0135

Still looking!