[h-tichondrius] demogorgon 5/10m sod 10/10m cn t/th 6-9pst

9.1 right around the corner~

hey. I have a frost mage, a bm hunter, and a holy pal. all above or around 1.5k. I have played completely pug, completely solo. Up to this point, not really a raider. Been playing since prepatch during legion right before bfa. I want to take raid seriously this tier. I dont have logs, because i dont raid. I would be willing to run a tryout on any of my characters in the key of your choosing. Obviously willing to server xfer etc

EDIT: actually, nvm. the 1300io warlock told me i didnt have enough experience.

You literally say in your post you have no raid experience ??? Then come back to edit and talk crap about raider.io score. Good luck finding a guild being that salty.

3 characters at or above 1.5k, 100pct pug, 100pct solo. That means something. I wasn’t making any claims that I was going to be your top dps. That wasn’t the point. I was asking for a trial. To refuse a trial is just silly.

It’s like saying that the fact that I’m really good in sand volleyball, better than the player in question by a long shot, but I dont have experience at indoor volleyball, so I must not be worth even taking the time to run a key with.

I’m sure he meant well, but I really struggle to take criticism from bad players.

Still looking

I hit you all up with adds. Hoping to talk about possibly trialing as DPS. Got a lot of options I can bring to raid.

I’m just here to party

Looking for 9.1

I’m interested

Still looking~

Still lookin d00ds :slight_smile:

Still looking!

Kinda still lookin :slight_smile:

LFM skilled players - new raid is right around the corner!

Hi, any room for havoc demon hunter?

I have mythic raid experience in previous expansions including BfA. Didn’t try any mythic raiding in CN, however I did run a lot of high keys, even back in BFA.

2k+ IO in SL season 1.
Feel free to check my raider. IO

At one point I was ranked 4th on server as havoc DH in m+

bumpity bump

Fill out an app today!

Still looking~

Loookin for disc priest

Still looking, would love a good disc priest~