[H] Tichondrius 201 Aff Lock&Friends LF Guild

I’m a Horde Affliction Warlock looking for a guild that’s pushing Heroic Castle Nathria or is mid-way/close to finishing it. Would also be interested in Mythic raiding but don’t have prior Mythic/CE experience aside from WoD.

I’m currently 10/10N and 7/10H. I just started playing Aff lock this expansion; I was a SPriest main for 3-4 years before this.

I prefer guilds that have been around for more than just this expansion and guilds that have raided prior to Shadowlands. Would also prefer previous AOTC guild leader/members. I have AOTC experience for Argus/Archimonde from when I used to raid.

I also have a couple of friends looking to join with me. They’re a 200 Unholy DK, 201 SPriest and 200 Resto Shaman. We’re all 10/10N and >7/10H. They don’t have AOTC experience but they’re high performers with a good attitude/mindset. We’d definitely like a guild with a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity but also understand the necessity of occasionally harsh criticism for the sake of progression. Just trying to find a fun but reliable guild to progress with!

Hey Imapull I’m Kellerina (most people call me T) and I’m the recruiting officer for Fruit Basket on Bleeding Hollow.

Check out our post and if we seem like a good fit hit me up on discord. My info is in the post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-1010n-510h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

Guild & Server: Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8-11PM EST
Current Progression: 8/10N 1/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord-Smokin#6140 Bnet: Morpheus#1478

We’ve gone to 7/10 now for some of us

Hey! I’m the DK N10/10 and H7/10. Bumping the post.

Evening Imapull,

We are Arcane Fury on Thrall (Horde) and are looking for dps and a resto shaman for our tue/thu team, kick off time is 9pm eastern to 11, maybe going a wee bit later if we are close to a kill. Team aim is to get AOTC fairly sharpish and move into mythic progression. Raid atmosphere is enjoyable, we have a laugh during trash but focus up when it’s time to kill a boss! We aim for exactly what you are looking for, no toxicity but some stern words to get people to focus when we need to.

Guild has been around since WOD and core players were playing for a while before that going back to Cata.

If you’re interested my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Sry my hunter was set as the main on the bump, bumping again.

We also strongly prefer the guild to be based in Tichondrius as we don’t really have the means to server transfer at the moment.

Have something that might be interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Would really prefer if the relevant guild information is posted here! Thank you.

Hey Imapull,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Warrior

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
5/10 H

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836