[H] Thunderfury tank looking for guild

Experienced tank with Thunderfury, Edgemasters, etc looking for a new home on an EST server. Willing to transfer for the right fit. Thanks for the consideration and if you’re interested in chatting let me know where I can find you.

Hello, our weekday raiding team is looking for a tank.
Check out our forum post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ashkandi-the-afterparty-1-horde-guild-on-server-recruiting-2-raid-groups-clearing-all-content/404381

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Namelus#1617 on Discord.

We are interested:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/netherwind-h-99-aq40-game-over-dkp-tuesthurs-8pm-est-lf-heals/752646

Good morning,

We are looking for a Fury/Prot OT for our raid team. We are losing one in 2 weeks due to IRL. We have been around since day 1 of classic and have a large group of us that raided 14 years ago together and been friends since. We raid Tues-THurs 9-12 EST (6-9 PST) and located on Myzrael. We are currently 12/15 Naxx and attempting to clear on Monday before reset. Can add me on B.net - Dracs#1320 or visit our site at www.surreal-myzrael.com

Hey Man! I’m the GM of < Modest > on Whitemane (5:30PST | Tuesday & Wednesday. We are losing one of our OT to shadowlands so looking for a replacement.

Were a semi-hardcore guild that is 4/15 Naxxramas currently (Thursdays are our offnights, so not normal showing) and ended the tiers with 55Min AQ40 & 37Min BWL runs. We consist of a core group of players that love to be competitive with our goals but realistic with our lives. Our members’ experience spans across the sweatiest classic raiding, retail cutting edges, multi-time gladiators, as well as some newer players to the game. We’re semi-hardcore, meaning our goal is to be efficient in-game, since the majority of us are young professionals that have other obligations outside of the game. We’re all understanding if real life happens – that always has priority over a game to us.

Feel free to reach out to me at Alez on Whitemane or my (Discord: Alez#4828)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Afterparty on Ashkandi is looking for a good tank for our weekday team. We were horde first and speed clear first on AQ40 and are currently 13/15 in Naxx.
Just Saph & KT left!

Check out our post and see if its a fit for you.

You can reach me on discord: Namelus#1617

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ashkandi-the-afterparty-1-horde-guild-on-server-recruiting-2-raid-groups-clearing-all-content/404381

Hey boss,

I am an officer from Cylance on Mankrik (US East PvE). We are openly recruiting to battle the attrition of people leaving to burnout and retail. We raid Friday/Saturday 8-11pm EST. We also do farm content on weekdays at the same times.

This past weekend we went into Naxx for the first time. With another tank it would allow more of our Fury warriors to dps all the time. We use Loot council for our looting and are looking for people that can regularly raid on Friday and Saturday evenings.

We are a laid back group of basically dads that have been together since Classic launched. If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in or you have further questions please PM me on discord at SabreStorm#6506.

Hey Megis,

I’d love to connect with you if you haven’t found a guild yet. I represent the guild < Ride or Die > of Smolderweb PvP, it is a PST server but most of the guilds raid 9pm-12am EST. Let me know if you’re interested. Eternes#1835