[H- Thrall -US] HPAL LFG

Heya! I am holy paladin in search of a new guild to call home! Im 271ilvl 1/11M this tier and 5/10M in sanctum - very chill hpal and reliable to show up to raids - always down for M+ - add my discord and we can chat! Discord: MACMUFFIN#9429

1 Like

Hey there, we’re currently recruiting more for our healer core and would love to have a Hpal! As one of the healers myself I always enjoy meeting new co-healers, I sent you a discord request but wanted to leave more of our info here as well. Feel free to get back to me if you think we’d be a fit or if you have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701