[H] Thrall - N S F W 10/10H LFM

Current Progression
Castle Nathria - 10/10H

Recruitment Needs: Looking to fill out our Tues/Thursday group to beging progressing into Mythic content. As well as people who enjoy running M+.
Item level: 215+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Tank:
Healer: Mistweaver Monk
Melee DPS: Demonhunter, Enh Shaman, Windwalker Monk
Range DPS: Mage, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Hunter

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
We’re a multi-year AOTC guild with a strong core that’s hungry for more. We’ve reached a plateau and are wondering if there is more. We’re hungry for new bosses, more kills, and to push ourselves harder than we have before, and are looking for more to join us.
Repeatedly running heroic in pugs? maybe with a more casual guild? Getting AOTC or close then wondering what’s next? We’ve been there, and this is the tier where we change that, once and for all. We are looking for talented and dedicated raiders to join our progression raid team for T/Th evenings, with the intent to progress on Mythic and push toward building a CE-capable team before the end of Shadowlands.
WoW is a game, we get that, but we aren’t looking to ‘play around’ when it comes to our raid nights. We laugh hard, we play hard, and we have our off nights, but we’re dedicated to what we do. If you are looking for a 2 night/6 hour a week raid team that takes Mythic content seriously but knows that WoW is not the be-all and end-all in life, we might be a great fit for you.
Contact Info:
Discord - Jc/Bastiuss#6787 (GM) Discord - Kyukazi#4169 (Officer/Raid Lead)

I have a MW on thrall 10/10 H-CN 214ilvl.

I would be glad to help you guys out in mythic castle if you do not mind me keeping my toon with the guild I run with, aa I have been with the people since wrath. I have tuesdays/thursdays free for raiding.

I will need to check my discord but I have a feeling that I pugged heroic with you guys not to long ago.

Still looking for more people to join our progression team in preparation for Chains of Domination. AOTC and push Mythic content

Still looking for more people to flush out our roster to jump into Mythic content.