[H] Thrall - Group of 3 Players (3/9M) LF Guild

About us:
We are group of three mature adults looking for a guild to call home.

• We are a Ret Paladin, WW Monk and a MW Monk.
  • Currently all of us are 3/9M, 9/9H, 410+ ilvl and have 1000+ IO scores.

What we’re looking for:

• A guild that is at least 3/9M or better progression.
  • Would prefer raid nights to be Tues/Thurs with a start time no earlier than 8PM EST.
  • An active Mythic+ scene would be a large bonus.

Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey Mynna! Here’s some information on our guild:

<Ascension> Mal’ganis - Horde
Raid Progression: 9/9H 3/9M
Raid Times: Tues Fri 8:30 - 11:30pm EST

We’re a mature and organized guild with a laid-back, friendly atmosphere. We value serious raid progression but not at the expense of respect and positivity, and we run M+ regularly with 1000+ IO scores. We also organize events outside of raids and dungeons to promote community, including transmog runs, arenas, and monthly mini-games.

No application is necessary; we’d prefer to talk with you personally! If you’re interested, feel free to send me a message on Discord, Telix#8714 or add me as a friend on Bnet, Telix#11609.

-Sara

PHOENIX Thrall - Horde 1/9M 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues and Thurs 8-11pm EST

Due to RL issues (new babies / new jobs) with a few of our current raiders we are currently looking to fill a few spots. We are looking for a few DPS and a Healer or 2 to fill those spots.

We are a fun group of players that raids and does M+ throughout the week. We currently have a a few groups of members that are 1000+ IO and a few that are 1300+ IO. We also have an ALT raid on Sundays at the same time to gear any alts the members may have.

If we sound like a guild for you, you can contact me in-game @ btag Mushroomtip#1833 or on Discord @ saggyface#0717.

Looking for some strong players to add to our team. If our schedule works, lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey Mynna,

So we can accommodate all three of you, we’re already on Thrall (no transfer!), and our progression, M+ scene, and ilvls all align really well. Our raid does, however, happen on Wednesday (one night a week; more time for M+). If that’s not a total deal-breaker, we’d enjoy chatting. Check out the guild spam below.

Looking to balance competitive gaming and RL? Need flexibility, but still want to play with excellent players? <Esper> is recruiting for Light-Mythic raiding and LOTS of M+ sprinkled on top. Here’s the spam.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD | Core playerbase is 1200-2100 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for all three of you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 10% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey Mynna,. Hmu and let’s chat bnet epi7ome#1646