[H-Thrall] AOTC Guild <The Sequel> | 5/10H / 10/10N | Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

<The Sequel>
US - Horde - Thrall

A guild created by friends who enjoy playing the game together. We wanted to build a guild around a relax and fun environment. We didn’t want people to join and worry about parsing on logs at a certain percent or worried if they would lose their spot because of real life happening. Our goal going into the creation of the guild was AOTC and KSM. We reached that goal in 9.0 with most of our guild getting KSM and achieving AOTC. Our goal is the same for 9.1.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 9 pm to 12 pm Eastern Time / 8 pm to 11 pm Central Time / 6 pm to 9 pm Pacific Time

Current Progression: 10/10 N - 5/10 H.
Vacations hit us hard for raid opening, so we ended up hitting the raid a week late.

Current Needs:

• Windwalker Monk
  • Balance Druid
  • Any exceptional DPS

Item Level Requirements: 230 for heroic.
Will be updated for Heroic as we push further into it this tier.

If you are interested please reach out to one of the Officers below:

• Jake: BNet: Haokah#11310 - Discord: Jake#3326
  • Nezzark: Discord: Nezzark#2692
  • Pootietang: BNet: Pootietang#1981 Discord: Pootietang5150#5277

Guardian down. 7/10N

Welcome Lei, MW monk!

Bump for 9/10N!!

Let’s go moar DPS!

WTB Monk or Moon Chicken!

Hello all I am Pootietang. A officer for my guild “The Sequel” We are happy to announce we are recruiting for 9.1. I have been with the guild for 6 months and I enjoy raiding with this guild. We are a casual progression heroic guild . We raid 9-12 EST server time Tues-Thrus. We are currently looking for some members to join our squad.

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Shaman with DPS OS

Range:
Druid Moonkin
Elemental Shaman.

We do also have open invites to casual players and anyone who would want to join our guild to hang and have fun. We also do Mythic keys and such. We are always here to help and have fun with no intension to run your game. We play what ever suites us. If you would like to know look us up.
Thank you for your time if you have any question please feel to message me or commen

Still looking for more!

Current Needs!

• Windwalker Monk
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Any 1 healer (core spot).

bump again to the top plz

WTB healer and select dps!

We are expanding our roster up to 20m. See First Post above!!

Bump for 3/10H!

Still looking for more to join our laid back team!

Looking for a boomkin or any exceptional dps looking for a chill aotc team.