(H) Thrall-465 Enhance Shammy

Hi,

I currently only do mythic+ because i was in a guild with IRL friends. they have all quit and i’m playing alone. I am currently on Thrall but not against transferring if the guild is a good fit. Looking to raid and do mythic+ consistently. I have 6 120’s that i would be willing to swap to and main if needed. Thanks for taking the time! let me know if you have any questions! thank you!

1 Like

Hi there Chakalow,

lol I’m chasing ya! Reposting as I see you swapped to the shaman. I’ve actually spent some time with all three specs in legion and this xpac. Either way, as I said earlier, this game is way better with friends. We are a newly formed guild looking for good people and would love to chat! We are going to be reprocessing the tier, so it’d be a great for you pop to in with us. Have a look at our recruitment post below. My contact information is also below, feel free to add me. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hi there Chakalow, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of Chaos Manifesto on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:45pm till 11:00pm Central.

Current progression is 12/12H

more with you. If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hi Chakalow!

Our Guild is recruiting for raids and mythic+ keystones. Our Guild raids Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a moment. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey bud check us out we could be just what your looking for

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Chakalow,

I would love to chat with you about any of your toons! My guild is currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and may have a spot for you if you are interested! I’ll link my info below for you to look over, and if you like, add me and we can chat!

hello, are you still looking? if so, we might fit what you’re looking for

Hey our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 3/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/farm. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319