(H) Thrall-465 Enhance Shammy

Hi,

I currently only do mythic+ because i was in a guild with IRL friends. they have all quit and i’m playing alone. I am currently on Thrall but not against transferring if the guild is a good fit. Looking to raid and do mythic+ consistently. I have 6 120’s that i would be willing to swap to and main if needed. Thanks for taking the time! let me know if you have any questions! thank you!

1 Like

Hi there Lilratchet,

This game is better with friends! We are a newly formed guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Have a look at our recruitment post below. My contact information is also below, feel free to ad me. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hey there! If you’re looking for a weekend raiding guild check us out. Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 6/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-2 DPS needed (ranged preferred with lock and mage being strongly wanted)| 1 Healer class needed (resto shaman, hpal, priest are preferred)

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact wolf or myself.

Hey there Lilratchet,

While we do not have many who do M+ (mostly just our raiders who do it a few times a week) we are already on thrall and I’d like to expand our M+ part of the guild so there are runs going on more often for people to enjoy as a group.

Here is my regular raiding spam too in case you decide you want to dabble in raiding too.

{ Reprieve } 5/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey bud I just left Thrall my self to come back to this guild with lots of old Friends check us out would love to hear from you

Good morning! We are a 12/12M guild that recently swapped to horde and are looking to bolster our roster back up. We do quite a bit of M+ and are always looking for more fun people to hang out with! Check out our spam below :slight_smile:
We’re a daytime Mythic guild previously on Sargeras (Alliance) who have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent, hard hitting DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax after earning CE and build our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a decent key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M 12/12H NYA [8/8M CE 8/8H TEP]
Raid Times: 9am-12pm CST | Weds/Thurs/Fri
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/sargeras/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/sargeras/Swell

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Reply here, then send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911
Foxicopter - Foxeye#1617 / Foxicopter#9801