[H] Thrall 435 warlock LF guild to raid with

Returning player here. Looking for an active raiding guild for 8.3 and beyond.

I would like to get AOTC and maybe tryout a few early mythic bosses, but am not generally looking for hardcore progression. I’m available any day except sunday and monday, and would strongly prefer a group that ends at 11:00pm EST or earlier

Hey! LowKey is a brand new guild and we are recruiting for all roles. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus on the side. We all have to work weekdays, so we will not go past 10pm. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542

Hey there! We are a fresh guild recruiting players who are interested in progression raiding. Ultimate goal is CE by the end of 8.3 (not like within the first month). We also plan to do M+ content as well. I want to find like minded people who want to progress as a group but also enjoy the game. We plan to raid on Fri/Sa evenings ending by 11pm EST at the latest (we haven’t officially designated raid times for the upcoming patch but I can’t raid later than that anyway) If any of this interests you, my btag is Apexya0206#1811 add me and we can chat more!

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hi Cronolock,
Our guild, Sacred Fire was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus in BFA is AOTC raiding on a casual schedule, just two nights four hours a week due to real-life obligations. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, doing Mythic+ and possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us. B-net: Hoob#11345

TY for your time!

Hey there Cronolock, read the post and thought I would reach out to you and see if maybe we might interest you? I will leave the “spam” below with contact info:

As a Guild we were formed in October of 2019, but leadership has been playing together for a few years now. We know the struggles of joining a Guild only for it to fall apart after one Raid Tier, or to join a Guild where the community is grouped into its own cliques. Those issues will not be happening here!!!

What we are looking for is dedicated Raiders/Members that want to be a part of something long term and watch it grow into something Great!!! We foster a very easy going, meme friendly community focused on Raiding, helping our player base grow as players, and fostering the mentality of nothing great ever comes without a time and effort investment!!

Our Raid nights for the team are currently Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST.
We do Heroic Clears during the week that are voluntary, as well as running Mythic + daily. Our roster is competitive at all times, friendships do NOT play a factor in who is on the roster - Performance determines the weeks raid rosters.

Current Recruitment needs:
MDPS: Warrior - Rogue - Ret Paladin - DH - DK
RDPS: Boomkin - S/Priest - Warlock - Mage
Heals: Holy Paladin - Disc Priest

If your class is not listed here, please reach out anyway as we will take exceptional players based on attitude and current logs. If this seems like a place you want to make a long term home reach out to one of us listed below and we will definitely get back to you quickly!!!

Epicmonkee:
Discord: Epicphantom#6202
Btag: MyLife4Aiur#1333

Mithpriest:
Discord: Mith#0810
Btag: maggotmike01#1917

Mysteriya:
Discord: Rachel likes pizza#3625
Btag: rmosk#1837

Korey:
Discord: korey#1583

Hey Crono,

Add me so we can chat; Pezek#1832. Look forward to talking with you.

Thanks

Heya Cronolock,

Inbetween you reading amusing 7/8Mythic raiding guilds posting their spam here when you said you want AOTC raiding explicitly lol… I guess I’ll post my own spam.

I know you said you strongly prefer to raid end at 11pm EST or earlier, but in case our raid team is of interest in any other way, here’s my spam. PS Our casual AOTC/easier mythics team has been raiding together since early WOTLK and some of us know each other raiding since BC, so it’s a good solid community and our guild has two raid teams, so always good critical mass of folks for m+ etc.

Anyway, here’s the spam:

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)

Current Expac Progression: 3/8M EP, 4/8M Uldir, 3/8M BfD

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed! More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Could use a lock

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

Hey there Chrono we are on thrall looking for more add me on bnet Haz#11909 or discord Haz#3047

Hey there Crono - I would love to chat. Maybe we’d be perfect, we dip into mythic without the hardcore progression piece, we’re highly active, and we always end by 11pm EST. :slight_smile:
Here’s our info:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs Wed 8-11pm EST.
    Current guild runs until 8.3 are AotC clears Tues 8-11pm EST - mythics every other night.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Good Evening Cronolock,

I see what you want, and I have what you need (not in a sexual way.)

You want to end before 11:00PM EST? We raid from 8:00PM EST to 10:30PM EST twice a week.

You want AOTC? We’ve picked up AOTC for every tier of content since…uh…wait. One moment…ok got it, a LONG time. Simply put - we’ll get AOTC, hell or high water (before the nerf mind you.)

We raid on Tuesday & Thursday. It might change to Weds/Thursday but either way, same time.

If you are interested, hit me up! I’m going to do my guild vomit post below for additional info (my contact info will be at the bottom).

Enjoy!

So it seems like you want a casual guild to run with - well if you are looking for mythic+ and 5 hours of raiding a week (short but we get the AOTC job done!) then look no further.

Arm of Hades has existed for 14 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper