[H-Thrall] 227 Ele Shaman LF Mythic guild

Tbh I’m pretty mediocre dps, but I show up on time, show up every night, watch videos/do mechanics well, and do my keys/Torghast as necessary. Pref Tues/Wed/Sun evening, but any combo or one different day would be fine. Am ok with being backup for the bench or for totem strats. Not a big fan of swapping servers since I have a bunch of alts to equip myself for raid.

Caity#1510 on Bnet, Eady#8098 on Disc

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team:

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: Balance Druid

Weekend Raid Team:

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:
Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet:
Destro#1898

Application Below:

If you’re interested in server transferring, we have 6 teams to choose from :slight_smile:

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 9/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 10/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Looking for an ele shaman for our heroic / Mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on Battle.net guild spam below

Still lookin
;-;

pls, I wish to be raiding again.