(H) TheoryCraft LF DPS for 2 Day Mythic Raiding (Tues/Wed)

US TICHONDRIUS (HORDE)

About Us

TheoryCraft is an established guild looking for some new friends for Shadowlands and beyond!

Our core has been raiding together since Mists of Pandaria, achieving multiple Cutting Edge finishes and having a lot of fun along the way. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild; we like to laugh a lot in and out of raid and don’t have strict requirements. But we value each others time and strive to progress as much as we can with the few hours a week we have. We have very few if any “raid-loggers” and the guild is active nearly 24/7 with keys, sales, heroic runs etc. We are an adult 18+ community and the humor is as such, but we are respectful and accepting to all. If that sounds like a guild you would be interested in, please apply or reach out for further information!

Current Needs

Melee: Enh Shaman, Rogue, Warrior, DK
Ranged: Hunter, Ele Sham, Boomkin
1 Swing DPS/Heal: Druid, Sham, or Priest

Currently full on all tank roles, but Mythic + casual/junkies always welcome!

Pure DPS and other classes with multiple specs should be able to adjust to the current meta and play the best spec for the encounter (as your Covenant will allow). We will take a look at any exceptional player and see if we can fit them into the raid.

Trials are expected to put forth the effort needed for mythic raiding. This includes keeping up with your Renown, Torghast, and maximizing your Great Vault with PvP and M+ participation.

Schedule

5:30pm - 8:30pm PST, Tuesday & Wednesday

Heroic is run during this time when relevant, no “extra/off-night” raids or overtime ever required.

Contact / Application

Feel free to reach out to one of the following officers or simply drop off application if you don’t have any major questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Application: tinyurl.com/theorycraftapp

Vice (vice#11582)
Poon (pooner#1631)
Tre (aaltair#1888)

still LFM!! apply or add an officer

Still recruiting mythic ready players!

Still recruiting mythic ready players!

Hey man,

I’m a returning returning to WoW after skipping the dumpster fire that was BFA, and I’ve been looking to get back into raiding.

During legion I was Chasing CE up until Antorus and I have plenty of raiding experience, and I’ve dabbled with some M+ too!

My hunter is currently 182 ilvl, and this is probably the only character Il be playing with this xpac as I’m still in university and can’t keep alts fully raid ready. I’ve mained a hunter as long as I can remember, and I keep up to date with all the theory crafting, and consistently performed in he top 10% of parses on hunters when I was taking the game serious!

Outside of WoW, my hobbies include drinking :slight_smile:

if I sound like a nice fit for the raid team PM me at caidenm#1635, I look forward to hearing from you guys

Cheers!