[H] Synapse - Thrall - 12/12M (NYL) - Recruiting Raid Lead for Shadowlands!

[H] Thrall - Synapse (formerly Vortex, established 2008) 12/12M recruiting!

Synapse is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic Plus and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.

We aim for a 23-26 person roster with a 90% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

BFA Progress:

• Uldir - 7/8M (G’huun 7%)
  • Battle for Dazar’alor - 9/9 M (CE)
  • Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8 M
  • Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)

Our roster is very strong and competition is expected as we move into Shadowlands.

Our current roster is in need of:

• An experienced raid leader (any class!)

However, please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you can bring the bacon your application will not be declined based on your class or spec.

If you know some of our members and/or think you’d be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we’d love to hear from you! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, any archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us.

If you are looking for a stable home, regardless of your raiding aspirations, Synapse may be the guild for you. Besides our Mythic progress raiding, there are steady M+ groups, as well as a casual off night (Monday) raid.

About Synapse:

Synapse began under the name Vortex as a 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon starting in 2008. We led the Turaylon 10-man progression listing since our formation and made a strong case for being the best all-around 10-man guild in the world, by finishing the expansion ranked as the #2 guild worldwide for both strict 10-man progression and achievements. We made the shift to Mythic raiding in WoD, and moved from Turalyon to Thrall during BFA.

We’re adults, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we know how to make our time together most effective and prioritize keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we strive to buckle down when it’s time to focus on our progression and enjoy. Our Discord is active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things and/or memes.

The most important things that we’re looking for is a personality and skill fit between our applicants and our raid team. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around, and willing to work hard to help move the team forward.

Raiding Schedule:

Synapse raids Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8pm to 11:00pm server time (EST). Invites start to go out at 7:45pm.

Interested or have questions?

Our application and instructions can be found here:
forms.gle/FbdjLFZ8afJvqPkB8

You can also direct questions to the Synapse Recruitment Team:

Synapse Officers Bnet:

• Icetea: Xumie#1849
  • Aseraf: maherthemage#1203
  • Glaive: Abashi#11747
  • Dimeat: Dimeat#1283
  • Kami: PurpleKami#1688

Synapse Officers Discord:

• Icetea: Icetea#9130
  • Aseraf: Fares / Aseraf#761
  • Glaive: Glaiverunner#0665
  • Dimeat: dimeat#0591
  • Kami: Kami#8885
1 Like

Bump de da bump

Bump bump bump.

Bumps with coffee.

Hello world!

To the top

What’s going on in here?

New year, new me, new raid!

Come hither DPS :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

To the top.

Bump this.

To ze top!

I don’t know who this Soultea guy is but to the top.

I sent a Discord friend request to icetea :slight_smile:

Bumpin to the top!

Where that ranged DPS at

The things I would do for another mage…

A mage would be… :fire: … get it? Get it? I’ll be here all week.

No really, I would do all sorts of things to have another fire mage.