[H] <The Sunsworn> is now Recruiting! RP/PVE/PVP

The Sunsworn has merged with it’s old allies Final Haven / Bold as Lions on our Classic realm Grobbulus to form Haven of the Sun!! Come join us for some Alliance side Classic fun!

classic with this group is the best OG experience, highly suggested!

1 Like

Great group, very friendly to newcomers for RP. :smiley:

1 Like

Check out The Sunsworn’s Chronicle!

thesunsworn [dot] net/chronicles

1 Like

The Sunsworn is currently 7/8 Heroic! Come join our family as we take down the Queen of the Naga! \o/

Good group of people. Not in their guild, but I’ve had nothing other then great interactions with The Sunsworn. A helpful lot, that’s open to the horde, and other players.

3 Likes

Oops, accidentally posted on an Alliance alt haha.

Hey all! I talked to someone a little earlier, and just submitted an application! Looking forward to talking to you guys more, hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Wonderful! I shall reach out and set up a time for an interview asap! \o/ :sunny:

Awesome group of people! So glad I joined!

1 Like

Come join our awesome Sun family as we get hyped for Blizzcon and 8.3! \o/

With the next xpac getting announced now is the time to find a awsome guild like this to join!

1 Like

Bumping for that sun sun goodness :sunny:

Are you elf only, or other races too? Both my horde mains are elves.

1 Like

:eyes:
im back

1 Like

We allow all races! Right now our main focus is on the protection of Azeroth as a whole, rather than just Quel’thalas.

ALSO YAVINA WE MISSED YOU :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Im looking for a new home in MG H on my paladin.

1 Like

We would love to have you! Poke an officer in game or visit our website for our guild application! :heart_eyes::sunny:

If you’re still looking for an awesome community of friendly people and players talented in all areas of the game, then the Sunsworn would love to have you! Come be part of our family!

1 Like

Bump for the Sunsworn!

1 Like

Just applied. :grinning:

1 Like