[H] <The Sin Eaters> 6/10 H Raid team & guild recruiting members

You hear that?

It sounds like the sweet sounds of guild recruitment.

Queue the smoke.

Established in 2013 The Sin Eaters, a ruffian rag tag group for clowns stepped onto the bleeding hollow soil, with a hope and a dream.

8 years later, The Sin Eaters, the community that keeps comin’ back no matter the antibiotic you throw at us is still breathin’ the bar is a little more empty than it used to be, but the taps still flowin’ We’re recruiting, M+, Raiders,pvpers, and socials.

Let’s get real, 9.0 has been a long patch, and we’re all looking for a quiet corner to lie in and die, but in 9.1… we’ll all be back. Like a springtime chicken looking for a new roost.

So why not pick a new roost now, with a community that has weathered many a patch, many expansion and many a server exodus.

Here’s what we can’t offer you.

We aren’t Fierce, Tyranny or Resonate. Or any other top 10 guild for raiding or pvp on bleeding hollow.
We don’t care about the meta, and you won’t find us with top parses for the world either.

But what I CAN offer you is a community that is tight knit, with an active core when content is fresh and relevant, a leadership team who has been running a guild for almost a decade, who has gamed together for almost just as long.

We’re looking to rebuild, to temper our tested bonds with new blood and to welcome you into the ranks for 9.1 and beyond.

If I haven’t convinced you yet, drop a whisper to “Sam” or add my btag SamtheRogue#1373 and I bet I can.

The Sin Eaters, it’s time to come home.

1 Like

I’ve been in this guild since WoD. Since WoD!! What guild sticks around that long? NO OTHERS, JUST US THAT’S RIGHT

The shameless bump to let you all know, we are still looking!

What are your raid days & times?

Tuesday & Thursday, 8:30 to 11:30 PM EST

Oooohhh aaaahhhh…Fun!

Still recruiting players of all walks of content. come on down.

Your guild sounds perfect for me.

Been playing the game on and off since 2004. Most my friends quit or only log on once or twice a week to pvp.

I’m more of a PvE guy and I love just hanging out and chilling.

Currently have a BM hunter I’m working on and a Vengeance / Havok DH I fart around on.

I’d be down to join up and giggle it up like school girls.

-vert

Shoot me a message in game and we will square ya away, thanks for the interest!