[H] <The Shed> 1-night AotC & M+ focused (Tues 8-11 Central raid)

Hello there,

The Shed (Illidan) (AotC Vault/Aberrus/Amirdrassil) is a (1 night/week) progression focused guild that values friendship and fun just as much as we like to push ourselves and perform in raid.

Schedule:
Tuesdays 8:00 - 11:00 P.M. CST

We have been raiding consistently since CN and don’t plan to stop anytime soon.

Currently, our raid roster is full (30/30).

But if you are interested in the raid team wait list, or just looking for an M+ community, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

Decent group of people, all types of them in there. Chill vibes.

1 Like

I hear the GM sends stock photo Christmas cards to all his raiders.

1 Like

Still got room for more raiders! Team filling out nicely for DF.

We like to build Gunpla kits in Discord streams.

Gunpla models and discord streams not included in package

Still LFM! Currently higher prio on recruiting a Warlock and main healer.

Cookie monster and a revitalizer needed! (Lock and healer)

Roster filling out nicely! But still welcoming more peeps to storm Vault with us. B^)

UPDATE:

Closing recruitment “officially” for now as we’re bumping up against the flex raid size limit!

If you’re a DPS main or DPS flex heal or tank that performs and has plenty of AOTC+ raid experience, please feel free to reach out still. I can probably squeeze in 1-2 more players. Otherwise recruits from here on would be on reserve hoping to take the spot of an existing recruit that doesn’t work out.

Hello! Opening up recruitment once again, if interested in our team please reach out on Discord @ Spacefrog#2403!

We’d be happy to bring on a few more DPS, and a main healer or a couple flex heal/DPS players!

1 Like

Stable and fun community here, still raiding Tuesdays @ 8. Got space for more like-minded gamers looking for a home with heroic raiding and m+. Reach out today!

We like to dig up dirt piles and make bosses dead.

1 Like

LFM more gamers, especially a new full-time healer or flex healer/dps!

Magey person needed! We like lunchables!

1 Like

LF Mage gamer PST!

I can guarantee PI to any pumper fire mage

AotC down! El Frog-O being slow to update

Raid team sitting at 23 players as of update and can confirm bird dead.

Looking for more friendly gamers who DPS, DPS/Heal or DPS and are interested in tanking in the future!

Flex-y raiders welcome. Inquire to the Spacefrog!

We still have space heading into 10.1! Looking for DPS mains, DPS/Heal flexers!

One night raiding for those who don’t want things to be too serious. And sadly I’m already married so we can’t be serious. Sorry to burst your bubble.