[H] <The Shattered Company> PvE/RP

| Horde | PVE, RP

Guild Focus: The Shattered Company is a PvX Guild which tries to hit every bit of Classic WoW, we even have Dedicated PvE, PvP, and RP Officers to assist all levels of play! Beyond that, we prioritize real life over the game. Community interactions over world firsts, and positivity over all else.

We’re currently running through Molten Core and Onyxia every week, and are now establishing our third and fourth raid groups. For that, we need you!

Schedules:

Tuesday/Thursday “EST Group” Primarily raid filled, Fourth raid of the same schedule recruiting for all roles besides Tanks.
5:30 (Pulls begin) -> 8:15/8:30 (Completion) Server time

Friday/Saturday “Weekend Afternoon Group” Recruiting all roles but tanks.
4:15 (Pulls begin) -> 7:30 (Completion) Server time

Wednesday/Saturday “Late Night Group” Recruiting Priests.
8:15 (Pulls begin) -> 11:30 (Completion) Server time

Raid, Formats, and Loot: We use modified DKP with a bidding system, and a “Requisition” system to earn additional DKP every week through guild donations on consumables and crafting materials (at a capped amount, weekly) for all members.

RP: We’re a Guild of Free Companies brought together for a common purpose. Many of us are established DM’s excited to create RP Events. Room for everything! We’ve rolled out our “Signal Fire” campaign you may have heard of, and have dedicated RP Officers working on weekly events.

Any classes you need?

High Priority: All Healers. 1-3 Ele Shamans, Mages, Warlocks, Fury Warriors.
Medium Priority: Hunters, 1-2 more Tanks.
Low Priority: Rogues.

DM Myself for more info, or feel free to reply here. Happy to accept groups of folks as well as individuals.

7 Likes

Ujay, from what I’ve seen, has been a positive force in the Grobb Horde community. Definitely recommend hitting these guys up!

Out of curiosity, are TSC raids PUG friendly? My guild is currently too small to realistically lead a MC raid of our own, but I have a few members who’d be interested in joining a weekly raiding group once they max out at 60 (including myself).

2 Likes

All of our PUGs absolutely are, Urgokk. The eventual goal, for transparency, is for them to be Guild run rosters, but whilst we grow and establish those full 42-43 (For backup) people per position, we do support PUG runs and have worked with several other guilds to fill these roles.

Could definitely use some shield wearers for our Weekend afternoon group!

1 Like

For any Smaller guilds, or folks who may be interested, we’re still looking to partner on the above raids. Please let me know!

The Friday/Saturday crew will be going into our first MC this week. Please get in touch with your Class/Spec so we can get you added to our list.

Looking forward to running MC for the first time this week with the late night crew!

Tuesday/Thursday group is now clearing both Ony and MC in a single session.

I happily welcome others to our two other raid groups!

I’ve had some people ask me about out the guild while out and about. I always just tell em it’s a great place. People are friendly, Ujay really cares about the community and the interactions between members is always positive ( I think anyway ). I don’t get to experience everything though because I take so long to level up ( Almost 10 days played and I’m level 49 lol ) but I honestly wouldn’t consider ever leaving the guild. Eventually I’ll hit 60 and get to play with them but I’ve very much enjoyed my time here with them.

This also seems like i’m just trying to boast about the guild, but I genuinely do mean what I’ve said. They’re a great group of people. Anyway, take care!

1 Like

Community comes first. Fostering an environment where everyone is welcome, where all aspects of play are supported, those are always our goals.

With now 4 Raid Teams, The Shattered Company hopes to provide a home to anyone interested in enjoying the ride. :slight_smile:

Invite me please. Also, do you guys have Discord server?

Certainly do, just reach out in game and we can get you sorted. :slight_smile:

Hey Ujay, saw this post and I’d love for a chance to be part of The Shattered Company! I’m more of a casual player due to my schedule, but what I lack in levels I make up for with gusto! My IGN is Dowhathuhnow, Orc Hunter.

Reach out to Lasoya or myself in game, or find me on the Grobb Discord!

My personal raid, Tue/Thur 5:15-8:30 is looking for one additional, BWL ready Resto Shaman for a permanent position. Come join one of the Hordes top ten raid teams, with a team of folks working for one another, to enjoy all of classic.

Weekend Raid (Fri/Sat 4-7:30) is also looking for 1-2 Resto Shamans, 1-2 Mages.

1 Like

With the release of BWL - we’re recruiting again! Please reach out to myself or Ujay ingame for more information!

1 Like

Absolutely Love this guild, it is so rare to find a dedicated strong core group of Officers that attend weekly meetings and maintain the entire guild infrastructure with passion and understanding for the business in our IRL day to day functions. With 5 raids we sure are busy!

1 Like

Hey guys, Grave here. Just wanted to drop by and say all you’ve read is currently underselling the guild. We have a hyper active discord and guild chat every day, at almost all hours of the day. Ask anyone online about the great community feels over here at TSC.
We have amazing raid teams that I personally have had the luxury of working closely with. Our raid leaders are all great to work with and learn from with new content on the table.
We’re also expanding our RP community every single week! We’re blessed with all the work Stan puts in and the amazing events he goes and puts on - whether than be for our guild or for the whole server!

1 Like

Dad Guild seeks more family members for pontoon cruises. You don’t want to be the one that misses the boat on this opportunity!

1 Like

Weekday Raid 1 : Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Full, Potentially 1 Fury Warrior. (8/8 BWL)

Weekday Raid 2 : Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Looking for 2 Resto Shaman/Priest, 2 Fury Warriors. (MC on farm, progressing BWL)

Weekends Raid : Friday/Saturday 4:00 to 7:30 Server: Need 2 Resto Shaman, 2 Mages, 1 Priest. (MC on farm, 2/8 BWL)

Late Night Raid : Wednesday/Saturday 8:00 Server: 1 Resto Druid, 1 Priest, 2 Mages, 2 Warlocks, would accept a Boomkin. (MC on farm, 2/8 BWL)

Spots are open!

1 Like

I can attest that all of the gents above are absolutely correct – The Shattered Company is an amazing guild! Come for the raid openings, stay for our supportive community and ever-expanding RP events!