The Reckless
US-Tichondrius

AEP 7/8M
BoD 9/9M CE
Uldir 8/8M CE

We raid Monday & Wednesday 7:45p-11p EST with an optional H run on Thursdays

Current Needs:
DPS

We are a guild that was formed more than 10 years ago and still contains many of the same core members and leadership, we’ve consistently cleared the hardest content available since forming during WotLK

Community

We are looking for players that realize WoW is more MMO and less RPG. By which we mean that we want players that recognize the social aspect and goals of this game. We want people that are active, enjoy hanging out outside of raids, and generally just fun to play with. While we do enjoy goofing on each other, we also want people that understand what respect means, and how to give and earn it. You need to be the kind of player that understands the guild’s success is your success.

We want the best that your class has to offer. Are you always looking for ways to improve yourself? Are you trying to figure out what a person of your class did to “beat” you rather than sum it up as gear or RNG? Do you look forward to wipes and progression? Do you like everything WoW has to offer? If so, we want you!

NO DRAMA

Practically every serious guild makes this promise. Most fail to deliver. Truthfully, I doubt many of you see this and automatically accept it as truth. However, we understand that one of the biggest guild killers is stupid, pointless drama. Should an issue arise that cannot be immediately resolved, then the offending people(s) are simply removed from raid and we continue without them; leaving them to wait until we’re done with the raid before we deal with them. The raid comes first, always. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the moment you step foot into a raid with 19 other people, you are no longer on your time. You’re on the raids time. It isn’t your 3 hours spent raiding that night, it is the raids collective 60 hours spent raiding that night. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE has the right to waste that time.

We Are Looking For

• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.

• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.

• Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Contacts
Bnet: Vik#1619, VIC20#1498, Oscolot#1926
Discord: Vik#4921

PM Vik#4921 for the VENT INFO.

Hint: the word “bigdaddy” is involved.

Still looking for Alyxygos next big daddy

I AM the next Big Daddy.

Lets go boys

Hype time.

For Pondie!!!

join us please

Get in the van - Leave your frosted flakes at home.

Young guns looking for more for funs

My dogs don’t wear clogs, but they do enjoy playing in bogs.

Gimme dat dps

STILL looking for Alyxygos next big daddy

No, we found him. He is me. I am him.

Looking for Alyxygos next big daddy, apparently he became one with the last one…

Lfm hitters

If you need a rogue.

Ya man we’ll talk, throw bnet or discord add

Discord - Lashannara#7048