[H] |dmg|EARTHFURY - Transfers Open|

Hello All,

are currently seeking highly skilled players for our current TBC raiding roster. We’re a newly developed semi-HC raiding guild that carries a serious mindset when it comes to raiding. Consistency, preparation, communication and acting with integrity are some key characteristics of our guild and it’s something that we look for in our players. If you possess some of these qualities, we encourage you to reach out for an opportunity.

Current Openings:

• All roles

Schedule:

• Wednesday & Thursday @ 9pm EST (Server Time). We expect all individuals to be online 30min prior to raid time for invites and to have all consumables readily available. Being prepared ensures that we start on time and that we’re being as efficient as possible.

Loot System:

• We currently use Loot Council for loot distribution. This is made up of attendance, performance, current item equipped, biggest impact to the raid and the consistency of each player.

PVP:

• Multiple members in the guild have multiple Glad seasons under their belt and PvP a lot, as you would expect. This consists of world PvP and BG’s and soon to be Arena’s. If this interests you, you’re more than welcomed to join in on the fun.

Contact Info:

• Add me if you would like to learn more about this opportunity at BTag: Jason#12655

Thanks and Enjoy!

~ HWL Liljay

3 Likes

Oh yeah, brrrrrrother!

IM heals CCASH#11979

lets get this bread

We are still seeking a highly skilled resto Shaman for a position in our core raid group.

yes we are, please add me with any questions

Lets bump it.

how yall doing

Lets bump ittt

Open transfers are now in effect!

Bumparino my friends

this is still in effect

Yes please, come give me some competition so I’m not bored.

we ready for more dps

Still in search of quality dps, you don’t have to be the best but know your class.

Still in search of a Bindings from Baron as well.

Bump it on up

Looking for a fury warrior or prot tank? I have 2.5 gear , my characters name is Syrada on the server Kurinnaxx , last raid was with Durotar all stars , this guild is pretty casual and not very good with the game , I have played this game a very long time and looking for similar players to play with and succeed in current and future content , my attendance is 100% and I play more other then just raids

Add me on discord jayboi#3600

Bring on the competition, I need a little spice in my life !!!