[H] <The Odyssey> 9/10H Raid LFM Wed/Fri @ 830 PM PST

We are looking for some chill players to fill out our community. We raid Wednesdays and Fridays at 8 PM PST. We are making a soft push for AOTC, and we’ll decide what to do about approaching mythics when we cross that bridge.

Join us if you want a chill atmosphere, and you want to be a part of a group of players you can just log on and get into just about anything.

Edit: I didn’t mean to post on a level 10 alt. Hit me up at Battletag: Rockhard#1308, or Rockbrew in game.

2 Likes

Come join the Odyssey, definitely want to build a solid raid team with some chill people :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pretty good guild since I’ve joined. Been geared up quick running mythic plus with these guys and heroic Nathria. Come join us!

2 Likes

chill and fun group that gets stuff done.

2 Likes

Just an update for those looking for a guild still: we are going strong, clearing Mythic 12s, 11s, 10s. Still looking for more to round out a steady raiding team. Come join, and be a part of the fun. Chill group. 7/10H as of 1/22/21

any chance ur looking for a vdh for raid ?

1 Like

Heey, we are pretty set on a couple of tanks, but we can rotate you in and out on farm. Any interest in dps/ 3rd tank?

Are you all accepting players not overly dedicated to raids but are looking to push mythics and pvp?

1 Like

Yes, definitely. The more the merrier. We need more to run PVP content with and cycle different comps for M+s

Updated OP