[H] < The Oathsworn Vigil > Heroic Raiding Guild

Greetings and salutations, everyone!

I am one of several who represent < The Oathsworn Vigil >, a Horde Guild established in the RP server of Moon Guard. Ours is a moderate community which has existed for over 7 years now. Since our foundation, we have only ever had one goal in mind; to provide a raiding environment for the average working adult which does not compromise fun and progress at a casual pace! What has kept us going all these years (aside from the amazing members that comprise of the core of our guild) is that very commitment! Although raiding is our primary focus, it isn’t all our guild is about. We are more like a community and as such always venture to do what we can, as one, in or out of Azeroth!

Whether you are looking for a new raiding team to join to better fit your life’s schedule, or if you are just looking for a place to hang out… look no further!

What We Offer:

• Relaxed and safe environment for all of our members
  • A sense of community
  • Support, the guild always takes care of its own
  • Respectable raiding progress
  • Events, activities & more!

Raid Information:

Thursday(s) (9 PM to 12 AM Central Time)
Saturday(s) (9 PM to 12 AM Central Time)

We generally start forming around 8:45 PM Central to allow time to get to the raid, summon, clear trash, etc. This limits the amount of idle time our team is subjected to!

Our Expectations:

• Be a good dude/dudette! No one likes a dick, Richard.
  • Communication! Let us know if you’ll be late or are taking a break!
  • Good attendance! Can’t belong if you aren’t there!
  • Be Prepared! Look up fights and such. Knowing is half the battle, after all!

Contact Us:

(Via Battle.net)

Terra#1485 - Kezona (Guild Manager)
Sixnal#1559 - Poison (Guild Manager)
Ferathir#1552 – Ferathir (Guild Master)

Apply At:

discord.gg/srdaVNh

2 Likes

You, yes you! Do you want to raid with a bunch of cool people? We may or may not qualify!

I’m kidding. Give us a shout!

1 Like

When your raid team has that quality loot luck, but you’re still searching for that bow upgrade.

Corruption luck seems to finally be on my side. So much loot going to waste, though… Would be nice if we had more people to share it with! <3

Sent an app on your discord!

We’ve cleared all of Heroic except for N’Zoth. Wahoo!

All that is left is N’zoth!

AotC incoming :smiley:

Did someone say TWILIGHT DEVASTATION???!? Ready to pound N’Zoth’s FACE! Feels very good to dominate all previous bosses so swiftly.

Time to get some nzoth progress in and pick up that AoTC!

Who’s officially AotC as of Sunday? It’s us!

Heroic Ny’alotha is now on farm! If we sound like a good fit now is a great time to join. We plan to continue raiding in the months to come. If you want to meet a cool group of memers, look no further!

As Avow mentioned above, we got our AotC!
We’re now clearing Heroic once more, and then shifting focus for the week after to getting our Glory of the Raider achievement for the guild! :smiley:

The Shadowlands are upon us! It is time to brave them in their entirety with some of the best company around…

The Oathsworn Vigil is recruiting both raiders and casual members alike! Our WoWProgress page lists our current needs for our raid team. There is some flexibility in this list, so feel free to apply and check in regardless!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/moon-guard/The+Oathsworn+Vigil

Contact Us:

(Via Battle.net)

Terra#1485 - Kezona (Guild Manager)
Sixnal#1559 - Poison (Guild Manager)
Ferathir#1552 – Ferathir (Guild Master)

Apply At:

discord.gg/srdaVNh

Hope to hear from you soon!

A few of us have started running Mythics!

Pretty fun working our way through and seeing how the covenants can be used in some areas.

The anima containers are my favorite.

1 Like

Ding, 60! Dungeons, here I come!

You should join us!

Many of our members are now working diligently to ensure they are prepared for raid, once released! We have many years under our belt as a community and want you to become a part of it. Coincidentally, we recently welcomed our newest member; Raelhorn! Welcome to the Vigil!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Shadowlands is great so far and we’re looking for more people to join our Heroic raid team!

Please let us know and submit an app if you are interested!

2 Likes

Have been having a blast with the new expansion!

Already got some new people on board and the Dungeon Train leaves the station almost daily!

Much loot and fun to be had :smiley:

1 Like

Lots of crafting legendaries for the guild

Recleared mythics with one group, planning another this weekend!
Gearing up for raid soon!

1 Like

I want less bracers from my loot drops, please. Thanks!

I also want YOU to apply to our fantastic guild today! :smiley:

Tried out Mythic+!
It went well!
Raid in one day and our team is hyped!!!

Hi all! We’re making progress in Nathria, with 6/10 N and 1/10 H this week.

You should join the fun and get some phat lewtz.

We are currently looking for a healer! If you’re interested give us a shout or send us an app!