[H] The Nothing 9/10 MC 1/1 Ony

Hello friends! The Nothing is recruiting for Classic! We are currently comprised of several players that have been playing together since the early days of World of Warcraft. We understand real life is priority, and that is why we are only raiding 2 nights a week.

Raid Schedule:

Monday & Thursdays 8:00 -11:00 pm EST

Open Positions:
Healers - Shaman
DPS - Any and all welcome!

Some things you should consider if you want to join us:

1. If you are offended by foul language and late-night tomfoolery, this isn’t the guild for you. I would like to say 18 or older only, but a 16 year old who has two ex-convict sailors for parents would probably be prepared for our conversations.
  2. We have come to realize that excellence in play and strong camaraderie combined are more important than either individually. If you suck and people love you or are the best player on the server but people despise you, this isn’t the guild for you.

If you have any questions, please contact us!
Battlenet: Epahael#1439, Crabby654#1939, McFreezy#1374, Vious#1461
In-Game Names: Epa , Crabsy , Mcfreezy , Sinch

3 Likes

Let them eat BRAINSSSS

also /bump

Don’t be shy, join us! :^)

To the top of Space Mountain we go!

Waffle w/ Sausage, egg, and cheese … Or Croissant w/ sausage, egg, & cheese :thinking:

I really love pancakes for dinner. But at least we a bunch of people approaching level 60 :open_mouth:

Everyone knows french toast is superior

Huh, Crank Yankers is coming back on TV?

Updated the main post a bit. Tank position filled, just looking for a few more solid players to fill the void.

Oh boy if your a warlock we absolutely want you!..they’re like unicorns :frowning:

Bump for some good people! Wish you guys were recruiting tanks (I have 5 guildies that want to raid and 2 are tanks).

Thanks Phlox!

We’re always willing to talk to and evaluate exceptional candidates to the guild. Feel free to get in touch with one of us and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for the words Phlox! Little bumpy for recruitment :slight_smile:

Where all the peoples at

Updated a little bit. Were still looking for a few healers and DPS. Currently 6/10 MC .

We have cookies - All the buffs - Would love some more totems! and Mages!

come join us

The Nothing and Aggro have been running MC and Ony for a couple weeks as a co-guild venture and it’s a great group of people to play with.

/bump

Come challenge me for resto gear

Bump! We are now 9/10 MC + Ony and very close to a Ragnaros kill! Just need a few more to fill out the raid! Come join us for fresh purples!