[H] <The Next Episode> is recruiting

[H] The Next Episode is recruiting! We are constantly looking to push ourselves for cleaner fights and faster kills. Getting stuff done and not wasting people’s time.
We are looking for the following class/specs to fill out our raid:
x1 Hance shaman
x1 Boomkin
x1 Healing Priest
x1 Arms War
Lock
We are always on the lookout for consistent and competent raiders!

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Thursday 8:30pm - 10:30pm Est.

Loot System:
-Loot Council- distribution done based on attendance, signing up for raid, performance, preparedness, and overall attitude in and out of raid

Discord: Garami#6590

1 Like

Still looking for an enhance shaman! Hit us up!

Still the hot place to go if you want the loot council to manipulate loot to the LC’s friends behind closed doors?

Still the guy trying to stir up video game drama (no one cares about) by lying about things that happened 2 years ago to fill the void in your apparently sad life?

Wasn’t a lie buddy, Garami Frenzee and that stupid shadow priest all admitted it. But alright bud, keep on telling yourself that.

Your schtick is old dude.

“keep on telling yourself that.” – take your own advice.

Old but still ruffles some feathers I see. Its ok, knowing you raid with scumbags just makes you one of them.

Oh I beg to differ sir,

Recklessly hurling accusations on the internet in an attempt to character assassinate people you don’t really know makes you look like the coward and scumbag…not me.

2 Likes

You defending your butt buddy scumbag friends who do shifty things to others for no reason other than their own personal greed? Yeah ok.

Lets not forget you guys banded together and stabbed your own guild leader in the back because words hurt.

How eloquently written. I rest my case.

Feel free to DM me on discord if you manage to summon the courage to have a proper discussion about this one on one.

Why would I? Don’t want your shifty antics to be public? We are here and now, but I doubt you want to have a proper discussion, as you sit there in your booster seat and claim facts as lies.

Thought so :kissing_heart:

[H] is recruiting! We are constantly looking to push ourselves for cleaner fights and faster kills. Currently top 10 on server.
We are looking for the following class/specs to fill out our raid:

x1 Healer (any class)
Exceptional Ranged DPS

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8pm - 11pm SSC/TK
Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 Gruul/Mag/Kara
Thursday 8pm - 11pm SSC/TK

Loot System:
-Loot Council- distribution done based on performance and preparedness with a round robin flavor.