[H] <The Midnight> 10/10H - Wed/Mon 7:30pm - LF DPS for mythic

update 20 July:
We are currently 4/10H and 10/10N for SOD. Still looking for more for progression into mythic.

Hi all,

The midnight’ is a newly formed Australian raiding guild filled with 10/10 H CN AotC raiders. The core raid team has been together in some form since legion.

Our main goals are:

A guild that focuses on achieving AotC for all members of each raid tier. After achieving AotC, if progression and numbers are ideal then mythic progression may occur until the next raid tier to keep the raiding challenge alive.

Our raid times are: Wed/Monday 07:30-10:30 QLD Time.
(please note server times differ throughout the year due to daylight savings)

Our strengths:

1. I would say the members are the best asset, I have been playing with them since early legion. They are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help others.

2. An experienced raid leader (led previous guild to multiple AotC)

3. A friendly raiding atmosphere

4. Two very experienced raid tanks (tanking raid since legion) that also enjoy doing mythic plus.

5. Some extremely talented healers who are always willing to help other healers improve (one parses 99% for healing on multiple fights)

6. Guild repairs for all members (5K/day for raiders)

7. All raiding supplies supplied to raiders (flasks, food, pots and oils).

8. All raiders get access to gbank mythic plus tab that has all your needs for mplus

9. Our discord has server boost for better audio quality as well as premium raidbots for faster sims.

What we are looking for:

Roles: all.

We aren’t necessarily looking for the best players (it’s great if you are), rather we are looking for reliable, friendly, mature people that are willing to improve and help other guild members. Raiding experience not necessary. Casuals and mplus focused players are also welcome.

If you feel like this maybe for you or you have more questions, please message me

ingame: fatshadow-barthilas
bnet: Fatshadow#1767
discord: fatshadow#0667

1 Like

Hi mark,

Bump.

Bump. I’m an officer in the guild you can also add me and have a chat. Tojo#6580

We are still looking for people to join our roster and progress into mythic.

Full cleared Heroic CN in 1 night this past week, still looking to expand our roster.