[H] <The Immortal> 5/12M is recruiting for its heroic and mythic teams

The Immortal is a very active guild formed by an experienced, core group of friends. Our main goals are to build an active community of awesome people while also doing end-game, competitive content and achieving goals for every member. We finished 8.2 with 8/8H, 3/8M EP, and our progression team is currently 12/12H, 5/12M in Ny’alotha. We are recruiting experienced raiders and players from all over looking to build up our mythic team (focusing on progressing through mythic bosses) and heroic team (focusing on AotC and gear) going further into patch 8.3. We take pride in our raid groups ability to have a lot of fun while downing bosses progressively with very talented players. We have a real community here with an active, social Discord where members get to really know one another and have fun in the game!

Currently Seeking:
Mythic Team: Strong DPS (Warlock would be dope :slight_smile: )
Heroic Team: RDPS and Healer slots available

Raid Times:
Mythic Team: (12/12H, 5/12M) Fri/Sat 8-11pm EST
Heroic Team: (12/12N, 12/12H) Tues/Wed 7-10pm EST

We are looking for people to grow with us in our home made for raiders, M+ runners, and social-folk alike. Can’t wait to bring you into our community!

Feel free to reach out in game:
Mistuu (GM): Marty#1288
Bathtime (Recruitment Officer): Charizard#1857

Lotsa real cool people in here! Gonna be ripping through Mythics, so come join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

I’m looking for a new guild and came across your post. Your group seems to be a good fit for what I’m looking for. I will add you to my friends list and will look forward to hopefully chatting with you about the application process in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Ivorwen

Bumpity bump <3
You can also contact me, if interested.
Charizard#1857

Bump bump! :slight_smile: