[H] The Hellscreams Angels are recruiting! 10/10 mc weekend raiding

“Attention all Outlaws, Scoundrels, Ruffians and bad mofo’s who don’t take no crap from nobody. The Hellscreams Angels are a band of outlaws lookin’ to expand aggressively. Killing for the shillings, Doin’ the untold for the gold.”

What we are:

We are an Outlaw themed RP-pvp Guild who will be clearing end game PVE content as we fill out our roster. We will be focusing on small to medium scale pvp and will be forming bg premades once they eventually roll out. We are a tight-knit community of players that are looking to have fun while still stomping a mud hole in the other faction.

We also have weekly (light)RP progression and scheduled events regularly. At the moment leveling is our focus so these will increase once we are beyond that lvling crunch.

Whether you are an experienced pvper, Roleplayer, or you are brand new, there is a spot for you. We have built from the ground up and are continuing to grow while focusing on one thing : Having fun while smashing the opposition into the ground.

What kind of people are we looking for?

Be Over 18

Ideally we would prefer you are at least over the age of 18. Most of us are responsible adults who left our filter at home.

Requirements:

1. Don’t be a dbag. Despite the theme, no one wants someone who is breeding negativity within the guild. In character we are not going to be very nice people, but to your guildies and to players do not be a scumbag.

2. Be willing to learn. This is self explanatory. Players of All levels of experience are welcome. Let’s learn together and not be stagnant.

3. We are a guild that is not looking to put up zerg numbers. We have already established a tight-knit community and we are just looking to build on that further.

4. We are an RP-pvp guild who will be raiding to gear for pvp. Respect RP but participation is not mandatory.

We are officially 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony Currently recruiting dedicated healers and caster dps, especially rsham/rdruids

If you are interested, please free to add me on bnet at cowboycurtis#11812

9 Likes

This crew is the real deal. I’m glad they decided to branch out to classic. If you enjoy small scale skilled WPVP and RPPvP with a good crew, definitely look these
guys up.

6 Likes

Appreciate it, jimbo! Look forward to seein’ ya on the battlefield like old times.

1 Like

did someone say… Flesh?

2 Likes

Looks like meats back on the menu, boys

Do you ‘RP’ being on bikes in classic? :wink: Seriously was in this guild on ED great people even if their GM is the worst wpvper, so bad I had to potion of deepholm out all the time :slight_smile:

<3 I’m coming to hunt all you furries

1 Like

Haven’t seen any of you degenerates yet…

We don’t spend much time in the graveyards so it makes sense!

3 Likes

I love the name.

1 Like

As much as I can appreciate the criminal element stirring up trouble within the Horde, savages are savages and these animals have to be put down just as much as the rest of them.

1 Like

/spit

I torture hummies and furries for fun, but when I’m ridin’ with the HSA I like to ice ‘em up real nice. So if we catch any of ya animated dirt mounds on our turf, ya better stop runnin’ and gutterspeak when ya gutterspoken to, or ya end up with a Forsaken necktie if you catch my drift!

4 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw.(Brought to you by your family friendly Retribution Palaidn)

1 Like

[Retribution Paladin]

1. (n) (MMORPG) A player who loots and/or attempts to loot items usually of significant rarity without the permission of the group, especially one who loots items designed for other classes or one who loots all items of value immediately prior to leaving the group/raid/guild.

2. (n) (World of Warcraft) See Hunter

Felstriker? Obviously a Paladin weapon.

1 Like

Why you remove me from your Discord, I thought we were friends even if I went Alliance,

Love, Brockhoist

2 Likes

petition to get him back in Discord

1 Like

Petition APPROVED

1 Like

UPDATE:

We are all closing in on end game content, or already there. As of today we are actively recruiting for our raid team. If you were ever looking for an opportunity to become part of a close knit, easy going online community, nows your chance. Accepting all applicants. We plan on being in the Molten Core in 2 weeks time.

Don’t wait around and find yourself pugging raids every week, /rolling for gear against randoms, come become part of the Hellscream family.

2 Likes

We are beginning recruitment for our raid team. Currently filling all roles with the goal of starting within 2 weeks. We will be running a traditional DKP auction system and will be looking at a weekend evening raid time. Pst for details

Too bad motorcycles don’t exist yet.