[H] The Hellscreams Angels are recruiting! 10/10 mc weekend raiding

Da way we be runnin’ ova ya furry footstools ya would think dey was

Ultimate in badassery. Can confirm, HSA has it dialed in. Unforgettable <3 Join now!

Good luck with the guild, so glad your here in classic. Much love, Sera

1 Like

Bring it, Troll.

I’ll fight you with my drunken dwarf rage.

We are currently in need of ALL roles 50+. Our goal is to step in to MC guild only in the next 2 weeks. If you’re interested feel free to reach out here, in game, or on Bnet cowboycurtis#11812

Currently in need of ALL roles 55+ for our Raid team.

UPDATE We are still recruiting all roles 55+. We are looking at a 5pm server time taid slot on saturdays/sundays. For more info contact me at cowboycurtis#11812

1 Like

Come one come all!

Guild perks include a 20% discount on all alchemical products, potions, and infused bathwater!

We are stepping into MC THIS Saturday 10/26 at 5pm server. Still recruiting all classes but emphasis on the following:

• Another tank or 2 (1 bear would be great)
    -Ranged dps of all sorts
    -heals of all flavor but especially Shaman

Update

We are still considering all classes but the following are high priority:

-Another tank (potential MT spot)

• Heals, especially priests and shaman
    -Caster DPS (locks, mages and an Spriest potentially)

Feel free to reach out in game to Zalajin, Zaps, Knifeboy, Cherry or Coronado. Or add me on bnet cowboycurtis#11812

I was trying to take Medivh to Scarlet Monastery to show him Library and wings. You guys blocked the alterac pass. Thank you for standing by my corpse.

Everybody pays da toll, whether in gold or blood.

1 Like

dang. Zala’jin/.

UPDATE

We are currently in need of a few more caster dps (MAGE/WARLOCK) and healers

1 Like

Update

We are had our first guild run last week, clearing 8/10 MC and will have enough douses to get domo and Rage this week. We are currently in need of a few more heals (rdruid especially) and maybe another mage/lock. Our raid times are Saturday 5pm server time and Monday 6pm server time.

For more info please contact me, zaps, cherry, corronado or knifeboy in game!

UPDATE

We have now downed Ony as a guild as well. We are currently 8/10 MC and 1/1 ony, with enough douses to summon domo/rag this week. Currently Looking for another Hpriest, Rdruid(or 2), and 1 more R Sham!

For more info please contact me, zaps, cherry, corronado or knifeboy in game!

this guy makes up lies about the corporation, what a loser. he also lost to a 54 hunter in t2 lmao

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump

The Corp is an absolute joke

2 Likes

Always excited to see Hellscreams Angels. bumperoo

1 Like