[H] <The Eternal Fire> (11/11H) W/Th. 6pm-8:30pm PST AOTC guild LFM DPS

About Us

Sepulcher Progression: 11/11 Heroic AOTC

We’ve been raiding together since December 2015. We have achieved AOTC with all raids since Hellfire Citadel. Besides progression raiding, we encourage raiders to band together for high Mythic+ keys, raid and dungeon achievement runs, and social activities, like alt runs and events.

Raid Times (PST):
Progression: Wednesday/Thursday, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM [5 minute break] (9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST)

Seeking:
High Priority: RDPS priority (Balance Druid, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Spriest) MDPS: Warrior, Demon Hunter
Medium Priority: Enhance Shaman
Low Priority:
Attendance for tanks is expected to be near perfect. Other roles are expected to maintain 80% attendance at a minimum.

If you do not see your class listed, please contact us, anyway! We would love to talk to you.

If your raiding experience is limited, but you are an exceptional and competent player, we will help you gear! We’re in it for the long haul. Our longtime raider retention is high, and we encourage friendships and camaraderie among members. Let us introduce you to a guild the way it’s meant to be.

We value our time and make every attempt possible to ensure our in game time is spent wisely. Our guild consists of players who do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of "hardcore” guilds. We are not pushing for realm firsts but we do strive to get the most done while the content is current. Goals are to complete all Heroic raids and do the relevant raid achievements. We may look at some Mythic raid fights, but normally we opt to stick to just clearing Heroic.

What we expect from you:
We expect that you consistently work on playing your spec (or specs) better to be able to perform well during raid. This includes researching your class on a consistent basis to learn best talent combinations for bosses, best trinkets, and ways to min/max your DPS, HPS, and survivability on specific bosses. We expect you to have DBM or BigWigs, some sort of DPS/HPS meter, and Exorsus Raid Tools installed as well.
You are expected to come to raid when we have raid, on time, and be dependable. Lack of attendance or punctuality will lead to losing your spot on the team.
Focus on raid when it comes time to buckle down.
Help others and keep our guild community friendly and helpful. No elitist ideology towards anyone in our guild as it is not helpful. Be kind!
Check logs for things to improve on.
Be in Discord and be able to speak to call things out when they happen, etc.

That’s about it! Feel free to contact us in-game or on Battle.net.

~ Bitu
Recruitment Officer
Battle net: jjswat#1342 Discord: jjswat#6708

Rinora (GM) - Rinora#1732
Krazix (GM) - Hex#1351
Bitu (Officer) - JJSwat#1342

3 Likes

Been with the guild for years after bouncing around for several tears in guilds. It’s a truly laid back guild and a great raid team

5 Likes

Been raiding with TEF since Legion (6 years, holy moly) and it has seriously been the best guild I’ve ever been with. Come join us!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been with the guild since the very end of BfD/start of Eternal Palace. Though I’ve changed classes many a time. I’ve been with very few guilds that I can honestly say holds little light to the fun times, great people, and community that this guild has offered to me. Being as busy as I am being a parent, I truly look forward to logging in and hanging out with the guild. I look forward to what further memories we create together. :smiley: I love you guys.

2 Likes

Must agree with the above - Positively amazing guild

1 Like

Looking for DPS (ranged preferred, but all welcome). Cross-faction trials are welcome with the understanding that, if all goes well, they’ll be joining the guild on Hyjal.