[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

Teamwork? Essential. A sense of humour? Mandatory. A good time? Guaranteed!

PVP Guild - The Defilers is looking for ranged DPS, TCs to expand ongoing RBG groups. RBGs are taking place regularly: Monday, Wednesday and on weekends in form of scheduled events. However, we always have people putting RBG groups together on any given day. Of course, we dont forget the Thursday World PVP! Look out for The Defilers! For the Horde!
Bump! You won't find another guild like <The Defilers>. We're a very active and friendly community looking for more dedicated players to join our ranks. We raid and rbg at least twice a week but we also like to get creative with our events. We've set up wpvp events to help guildies get their Alliance slayer titles. Last week we crashed the "Great Gnomeregan Run" world event, turning it to a Defiler slaughter-fest and ganking every ally that participated. We have a Halloween transmog competition and a lot more exciting events coming up!

For more info, you may contact me on bnet at Gothess#11756 or Zance at Zance#11170
LF RBG players
The Halloween season is upon us so it's the perfect time to give the guild run by Forsaken a try. We PvP until our bones go brittle and dance the spookiest skeleton dance you've ever seen.

If PvP is your game come join the guild based on the Undead of Arathi Highlands, where there is never a shortage of Alliance to feast on.
Hey, you! Are you a Sylvanas loyalist? Do you enjoy PvP content with a casual helping of raiding, keystones and PET BATTLES!? Don't delay, join The Defilers today!
2 Likes

We at The Defilers have been known to pet battle on occasion. I’m not talking pet battles with level one rabbits, I’m talking epic battles full of blood, carnage and death.

Riches, glory and admiration are put on the line when we step into the ring, two teams enter, only one leaves. If you think you have what it takes to battle in the ring, contact Zance#11170 and we’ll see if you’ve got the stuff.

This is a great community of PVP players

3 Likes

The community this guild has to offer is above and beyond any i have encountered. The PvP is none stop and a ton of fun. The guild mates are chill and all about getting better! We got people in the 2k and we have players starting new toons and working there way back up. All types of PvP clash here and its a ton of fun. Never have a dull day on discord and guild chat

Glad to see you guys still active

4 Likes

The Defilers are 4/9N in Dazar’alor and recruiting Horde loyalists interested in PvP content and/or casual raiding. Come get your weapons and trinkets in a laid-back environment!

1 Like

Just joined up with these guys, already having fun!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump for a great guild.

2 Likes

To the top :wink:

1 Like