[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

08/23/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Kyosai
Greetings, Gorx. Nice guild tag.

It has been said that there are two types of people who play WoW: Those with faction pride, and Alliance. Our doors are always open to the former, and we will situationally consider forgiving the transgressions of the latter if they are appropriately penitent and seeking redemption in the eyes of our Warchief.

I encourage you to reach out to us in-game with any inquiries that may affect your decision to transfer.

Dark Lady watch over you.

Thanks! its been a guild for a long time my family and my self have run on our very dead server for fun and for bank space for quite some time! Thanks also for such a fast reply. What is the best way currently to get a hold of the leaders or the people i need to speak with?

Thanks for your help,

-KingGorx
08/23/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Görx
After reading thru all this I AM VERY VERY interested in becoming a part of this guild. Do you guys still need more active pvp focused players?

Hello Gorx,

The Defilers are always looking for active pvpers! You can add me on bnet at Gothess#11756 and I'll be able to help answer any other questions you may have!
Come to The Defilers. We have mana buns and smoke flares. Your guild might have mana buns, but it does not have smoke flares. The Defilers is the vastly superior choice for any and all flare enthusiasts, as well as those that do not know about or use flares. Of one thing we can all be certain: flares look best in green and purple.
The Defilers are always recruiting passionate horde players to join our ranks! With the PvP season and raid opening later today our schedule for BFA has been set.

RBGS- Saturday 6:30pm & 1 additional day during the week depending on team availability.

WPvP - Large scale Friday 7:00pm, small scale whenever and wherever we can.

Raids, Uldir Normal - Tuesday 7:30pm - 9:30pm & Sunday 7:30pm - 9:30pm.

If you have an interest in PvP content with a dash of PvE, give Gothess or myself a whisper to find out more about The Defilers.

Gothess#11756
Zance#11170
Bump!

The Defilers held open RBGs the other night. We had 2 full groups that pushed for 3 hours and it was a blast! We have an event every day next week including RBGs, raids, 1v1 tournaments, and WPvP.

If you are a dedicated, battle-hardened PvPer who loves to slay Alliance scum, come join our ranks today! For the Horde!
The Defilers are 5/8 N, join now to push and farm trinkets with us!

Also doodads!
Was on a dead server without a guild near the end of legion, found these guys who were happy to take me in and have been with them since. Great guild, great people/community, great times.
After pushing Zul into a meatgrinder, The Defilers are now 6/8! Join now to reserve your spot in line for the Mythrax pillow party!
Come join the slaughter...
I want to join the party!!!
The Defilers are very interested in recruiting more bloodthirsty players, please contact us now!

Silly hats only.
Kill all Alliance.
Retdrezzy is my Lord and savior come join our cult
Atramentar is scared to duel me facts
Sandpaper who?
Mok'gora, Orurn
Ckalypso heals?
<3
The Defilers is a group of strangers united for a common purpose: To have some pretty awesome virtual fun. We love Horde, we are the Horde. We love PVP - Sometimes we die, and sometimes we die a lot, but it is no biggie, we have clerics who will come and resurrect us if they are online and not too busy. We are sort of a combination of family and high school. We see each other when we can, but we really don’t know too much about each other and we like it that way. We come from a wide cross-section of backgrounds and our ages range from teens to middle aged old farts. At least I think we do. There are people of both sexes and I am guessing various sexual preferences, but that doesn’t matter. WE DON’T CARE! What we do care about is having a whole hell of a lot of fun killing, being killed and then killing some more. We aren’t bloodthirsty butchers, we are just burning off some of the aggression that builds on a daily basis (actually some of us might be bloodthirsty butchers, but like I said, WE DON’T CARE) We aren’t here to change the world: Let George Clooney do that. We are just minding our own business, sitting in our homes, our dorms, our libraries, our cars in the parking lots of hotels that offer free wireless access, and our parents basements and playing a game. An AWESOME game.
We are currently looking to grow our RBG forces! We got a great group of people that love RBGs and looking forward to establish more groups. The best part that make our RBGs stand out - No Salt. We don't tolerate rude people, we play as team, we learn as team, we win as team. As long as you are willing to improve your game style we are here for you and always willing to help. Join the Defilers!