[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

Great guild. There is always 3 or 4 things going on, even right now before BFA prepatch.
For the Horde!

Why join Defilers?

D -Diverse (Australia, US, Russia, Canada we got all types of accent flavours)
E - Entertaining (no event shortage)
F - Full of love and positive vibes ( as long as you are not a spy ;) )
I - Inclusive
L - Loyal to the Horde !!!!!!! (Many of us don't even play alliance toons)
E - Enthusiastic (especially when it comes to kick some Alliance !@#)
R - Right mix of people ( mature and fun!)
S - Sela'ma ashal'anore!

See you in game!

Ck
Moving into BFA The Defilers are activity recruiting Horde PvPers to join our guild. When BFA hits we'll be moving into our sixth month of holding 3 - 4 guild events weekly. These range from RBGs, arenas, WPvP, casual PvP and PvP Pet Battles (Perhaps the most overlooked form of player vs player content).

We've recently made a Defilers community for those looking to join our events who aren't on Tichondrius, get in contact with myself or a guild officer for an invite.
Bump!

The Defilers are fully committed to WPvP. Our guildies are required to have Warmode on at all times!
Hi. I'm Atra. Do you like smashing Alliance teeth? I do. Join the Defilers.
The world smells of smoke.
I see a burning tree on the horizon.
I like it.
For the Horde!
If you want a family join us
All new members to the forum looking for PVP/WPVP content should join this guild over the likes of <Warsong Vanguard>. If you're sporting a <The Defilers> tag, I will avoid griefing you in game out of respect. If you're sporting a <Warsong Vanguard> tag, I'll avoid griefing you out of pity.
I've added Zance and Gothess to my friends list! Been trying to catch you guys online! I'd really like to join! My bnet is JaKeLele#1970 I maybe on my druid I just rolled. I'll keep an eye out for you guys.
I thank you for those words Owlcapwn. Perhaps we shall see each other on the battlefield come BFA.
08/08/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Owlcapwn
If you're sporting a <The Defilers> tag, I will avoid griefing you in game out of respect.

The Defilers are wary of outsiders, but you are welcome to fight alongside us anytime, Owlcapwn. May you slaughter anyone who stands in your way.
Sounds like a fun time and a fun guild. Used to be on server and loved wpvp. Sadly raiding guilds have kept me from Tich wpvp and I do so very miss it.

Keep up the fight fellas. FOR THE HORDE!
The Defilers are all leveling and gearing up with our eyes set on PvP. The little warzone bases aren't enough, we will expand and conquer until all of Kul Tiras is painted red.

Thank you Blush and For The Horde!
Hello.

I'm very interested in applying. I mostly interested in doing rated BGs, 3v3 Arena, and mythic +.

I main resto Shaman and I'm available most nights except Tuesday and Thursday.

I'll try shooting you a message later tonight when I can.
Whats up Defilers,

you guys still need some bloodthirsty players?

I just came back to wow after a very long break and im looking for a active guild to stomp some people with.

This is my main for the moment but in the near future ill be rolling a warlock as well.

Sent a request on Bnet to both of you, hope to talk to you guys soon.
100th post ez pz gottem good
*coughs*. Moo
FOR THE HORDE!

Hello, My name is Gorx, or Axus on my ret pally (Blood knight). I am currently searching for a new realm and a new home in a pvp focused guild. After reading thru all this I AM VERY VERY interested in becoming a part of this guild. Do you guys still need more active pvp focused players? I live for WPVP and its my goal this xpack to get some rating in both rbgs and arena on 1 or both of my characters. I have 1900 RBG xp and lead a group about 5 years back so im a bit out of the loop. However, i am dying to get back into the game and i have time to play at least 2 or 3 full days a week for 8-12 hours on each of those days. Please let me know. I would love to move to tich and get to know you guys! :)

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE US!

-KingGorx
Greetings, Gorx. Nice guild tag.

It has been said that there are two types of people who play WoW: Those with faction pride, and Alliance. Our doors are always open to the former, and we will situationally consider forgiving the transgressions of the latter if they are appropriately penitent and seeking redemption in the eyes of our Warchief.

I encourage you to reach out to us in-game with any inquiries that may affect your decision to transfer.

Dark Lady watch over you.