[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

07/01/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Voidemørt
I dont get whats going on, I was kicked I dont know why.

07/01/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Voidemørt
Can someone please talk to me about this?

07/01/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Voidemørt
I feel like I deserve better than this. I joined this guild and was happy for a long time and had fun with zero drama.

Just stop spamming their recruitment thread. The reason is already becoming apparent for why you were kicked to begin with.
07/01/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Voidemørt
I dont get whats going on, I was kicked I dont know why.

I would whisper somebody in game and ask.
Voidemørt, I don't know why you decided to bring this up here. The purpose for this thread is to have a conversation on recruitment. There were reasons why you were kicked from the guild. But for your sake, let's not discuss this here. Please talk to me privately if you wish to continue.
Everyone please join me in welcoming our newest Officer: https://i.imgur.com/i2OLjsI.jpg
07/02/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Zance
Voidemørt, I don't know why you decided to bring this up here. The purpose for this thread is to have a conversation on recruitment. There were reasons why you were kicked from the guild. But for your sake, let's not discuss this here. Please talk to me privately if you wish to continue.

I'd love to, thats all I wanted...but everyone made it impossible. That is why I only resorted to coming here, otherwise I never would have. I am not trying to spam.

Please accept my friend request so we can talk privately and hash it out.
69 posts itt

lmao
Sigh...
Hey everyone who is looking for a home, i brought myself and 4 other friends into The Defilers a few weeks ago. the good vibes, great conversations and insanely high guild pride has made my experience bar non in my 13 years of playing wow. i finally feel like i have a place and belong. WPvP is so much fun for me and we have been doing activities every night since i joined. there are plenty of event scheduled on the calendar from WPVP, RBGS, and other activities that you will have to join to take part in.. but what else is cool is that even if there is nothing scheduled, all you have to do is ask if anyone is up for something and you usually fill a 5 man group within minutes. I am here to stay, and i look forward to progressing as far as i possibly can through the ranks, destroying the hopes and dreamed of the Alliance and making some lifelong friends along the way. if your looking for a PvP guild. look no further. this guild kicks !@#.
This guild is full of great people. Very active people that know what they are doing. One of the best put together guilds, I have seen in a long time. Officers are well spoken and caring about their rules, members, and game. If you are looking for talented people that want to work together and make a home for everyone. I strongly suggest you joining The Defilers.
I'm not a fan of large scale, but it's nice to see a group of people focused on finishing off what's left of Tichondrius Alliance... especially <Tempest Crusade>.

Believe it not, Tichondrius Alliance wasn't always the sad state that it is today. It was actually once a powerhouse, and in complete control back in WoD.

... but then I faction changed.
07/07/2018 01:02 AMPosted by Owlcapwn
... but then I faction changed.

Time to come back then :)
The only issue I have with this guild is that one Australian guy that thinks he's in charge, other than that it's been great
Hands down best guild i have ever been in but i wish i was invited to stay longer in rbg's lol :P
The milk man is in charge mooooooooooo the milk is coming boys
Some day the Zance mask will return
Awesome.. you guys still recruiting?

New to Tich and this is exactly what I'm looking for!!
07/09/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Grâghâr
Awesome.. you guys still recruiting?

New to Tich and this is exactly what I'm looking for!!

Hello Graghar,

Yes, we are recruiting! You can add me on my bnet at Gothess#11756 and I'll be able to help you out with that :)
best guild ever
Hello all!

First I'd like to say this is one of the most active guilds I have ever been in. I really like the fact that the guild is always doing something, every time I log on I am always doing something guild related for example WPVP, Mythics+, Rated BG's, Random BG's or even Arena. Everyone in the guild is super chill and there is never a dull moment in guild chat. I really appreciate all the help when needed and Gothess and Zance are always willing to help out when needed. Thanks for having me apart of this guild! and i look forward to all the raiding and fun ahead!! :)
These past 6 months have been one hell of a ride. There were ups and downs, and a lot of hard lessons to be learned. But in the end, The Defilers have only gotten stronger. We're here to stay. No doubt about it.

There are few things in my life that I would say I'm proud of, and helping to build this guild is one of them. I believe that our community is unlike any other on this server. The Defilers are full of regulars who are active, socialize with the guild, and show up to events each week. We're a tight knit community who frequently run bgs, brawls, and arenas together, so we know each other's play styles well. It shows whenever the guild engages in WPvP. We play to our strengths. And whether we're attacking or defending, The Defilers are always on a united front.

We have been fortunate enough to find the right people to help lead the guild. We have a strong officer team who are willing to support our members, and put in the extra effort to lead events. It's not uncommon for our officers to drop whatever they're doing just so they could help a guildie or resolve some sort of issue.

So what is this guild looking for? We are looking for Defilers. We are looking for hardcore Horde players who are not afraid to contest the Alliance at a moment's notice, who aren't afraid to clash with numbers twice their size, and who won't go down without a fight.

There were times where a group of 10-15 Defilers were taken out by a full raid of 40+ Alliance players. We would all rez at once and kill at least a few of them. We'd all go down swinging. I would take 10 Defilers over 40 Alliance players any day.

If this sounds like the community for you, contact me or Zance for more info.

Gothess#11756
Zance#11170

For the Defilers!