[H] <The Crimson Path> Newly created guild LFP

The Crimson Path is a newly created guild from seasoned WoW players looking to get going for Season 4 and the Dragonflight expansion!

Who we are?
The Crimson Path was formed by previous tiers AoTC raiders with a goal of creating a friendly, fun and community driven endgame experience that not only focuses on burn out goals like AoTC but tries to capture individual needs in other aspects of guild/group content.

What are our goals?
Our goal include the following:

• AoTC in all tiers we are involved in
  • Help member achieve KSM and other mythic + goals
  • Complete raid achievements of guild interest
  • Form a community of players with

Current Guild Schedule
Guild activity times TBD as we gain members, right now the current interest is late night PST times. Please reach out for additional information.

Recruiting
Currently looking for all roles and players interested in officer positions and potentially raid leading position. If interested in delving into leadership roles in the guild this would be discussed with myself (GM) and Co-GM at the time of interest.

Contact Information
Battlenet ID: IronDuck97#1126
Discord ID: Jory#5074

Looking forward to hearing from people and hope to enjoy the game with some in the future.

-Horadon GM of The Crimson Path

This is going to be a chill guild. I’m an old realtor and I am able to play my DK like back in the day and still achieve greatness.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Fathers Day!

Still plenty of room in The Crimson Path! Hope to chat with people soon!

Recent post I see back to wow after a long break. What classes you looking for

As of right now all classes and roles are currently welcome. We recently gained someone focused on tanking, we currently have 1 healer and a few DPS active. Several others will be joining back come DF but until then we are filling up with anyone whos interested in helping us build!

We are still looking for members :smiley:

Contact Information
Battlenet ID: IronDuck97#1126
Discord ID: Jory#5074

Thank you everyone who has reached out so far to learn and join the guild! Looking forward to hearing from more people soon!

Looks like your guild got off to a great start by stealing 100k from my guild bank as you were recruiting for this guild then left. I guess those are “Texas values” eh Jory?

quite the accusation. spicy.