[H] <The Blacktooth Grin> Lemme see your Grin

Ahem, E-excuse me. this thing on?

First off, Lemme thank all yall for comin out. I know its been tough to pull yourself away from 2004.

I kid I kid.

But seriously.

Its been a hot minute but… < The Blacktooth Grin> Est. 2013 btw cough is still out here flopping around. I know, we’re THAT community, that just won’t go away no matter what antibiotic you take. We took some hits with classic, and content droughts, But we all know those don’t happen in WoW AM i rite?! Anyway, I digress. We out here rebuilding our ranks, and just looking to bring a little bit of that social, casual, hardcore, or whatever energy you wanna bring to our cave entrance.

I feel like I wanna shine some light on some stuff first, and like always, when the light comes on, the cockroaches scatter so bare with me.

I don’t need members who ain’t gonna try and be a part of something. I got enough filler members. Nonetheless, we’ll still take ya. if you 18+

on the trend of transparency, that tmog you rockin is jank. fix it up. Embarrassing :wink:

I kid again, We Heroic AOTC raid ( On hiatus til 8.3 tho) usually top 100 guilds on progression(for bleeding hollow, we aren’t that good, calm down), some of us PVP, we got some duelists, some rivals, and some challengers, mentally or otherwise, and we got some socials that make ya wish they weren’t so awkward bud.

If theres anyone left who even reads forums anymore, and you interested, Hit me up on btag Samtherogue#1373 we’ll have a chat or something.

Later Bleeding hollow, I’d say keep it Classy, but you already keeping it too Classic as it is.

-Sam the Rogue.

2 Likes

This is a great guild. Even if Sam comes in and does whatever the forum-equivalent of subtweeting is, to me.

Hi I’m Tiger and I approve of this message

Looking to get back into relevant content. Been afk for about 10 years and recently started half heartedly get this toon raid ready. Minimal experience in raid setting, but am still a great Holy Paladin. Hit me up if you’re interested in another healer

Feel free to add, or whatever and we can chat about it all. :slight_smile:

Startin some pre 8.3 raiding on Thursday to get sharp and gear up I hear?

Raid schedule?

Tuesday Thursaday 8pm 11pm est