TG Merged with Highly Unfocused

Raid times same. Contacts same. New guild name TBD Raid Nights Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm (EST)
Tuesday Optional/Trial Heroic Run
Current Progression - 3/9M 9/9H BoD
Former Progression - 6/8M Uldir

The guild “Terrible Gamers” is a group of WoW players who have made mediocre advances in skill since Vanilla WoW. Many of the members have been a part of hardcore progression rosters over the past expansions but now wish for a more laid-back environment in BFA. Our aim is to bring like-minded players together who want to have fun and progress through bosses without WoW feeling like a second job.

We do not have an age requirement, but most of our roster is a bunch of young professionals who like to post inappropriate memes in discord. We do expect all members to come more prepared than we did in Black Temple. Have prepots (we provide flask) and understand mechanics of the fights due to limited progression time during the week. If you are looking to kill bosses and have a fun time doing it feel free to message me to join our community! (PvPers, Casuals, M+ Only welcome)

We currently have enough for a full Mythic Roster, but would like to field a healthy mix of 23+ raiders to plug in and out on a per fight/performance basis. As well be able to cover any expected absences. Additionally, players will be rotated in whenever possible. Outside of raiding we are very active in M+, with all raiders completing 10+ keys weekly, and have fun with PvP.

We lust on trash, healers grip tanks into fire - or our HPally gets MC'd and nukes us all..., the GM torpedoes off the platform on Zul, and yet we have fun killing bosses. Come give us a shot and soon you'll realize that we're just the right mix of insanity and boss kills that you'll never want to leave!!

Contact Musclebadger#1829 or join our discord! https:// discord.gg/bdPVHh5
Ask any questions you may have!

Please see last post for any extra details and I look forward to meeting you.
3/8M Resto Shaman I have logs/raiderIO. i know fights and i know what to do up to vectis. Logs i have to go back to raid day and then i can show them.

https://raider.io/characters/us/bleeding-hollow/T%C3%BDphlosion
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/T%C3%BDphlosion

might have a 3/8 aff lock.

RAH#1166 bnet
Typhlosion/RAH/GatorTN#5299 discord just copy paste it
375 BM hunter and 371 holy/disc priest lf raiding guild.

Add Ayrwyn #1274
Bumpity bump bump!!
We are now 8/8H and 2/8M with solid work on Zek'voz!

The name says it all! We lust on trash, the healers grip tanks into fire - or our hPally gets MC'd and nukes us all..., our GM fel-rushes off the platform on Zul, and yet, all the while we're having fun killing bosses as we pull BoE's off trash!

We're currently looking for a ret pally (who loves me enough for wisdom! ayyy ;D) or a frost DK!! However, any exceptional dps who know mechanics (*gasp!* holy crap what are those?!) are welcome to come try us out too! So come give us a shot and soon you'll realize that we're just the right mix of insanity and boss kills that you'll never want to leave!!

Hit up Musclebadger#1829, or if he's too busy creeping your logs, come look for me, Azrael#11562! :D
Wheres the range?

Always considering new raiders! Noobs and experienced players alike.

Interested. MW Monk.

Ekz#1226

Still considering all interested raiders! We have a very healthy roster and active communtity outside of raid days!

On another note… why does it show my characters level as 116?

Recruiting Healer, Rogue, Mage! 3/8M preferred but always considering well rounded raiders.

Current Needs are Mage, Lock, Elesham. Considering all other players as well.

Continuing to accept all players looking for a new home for T23

Come join us! Current roster is 23 mythic raiders and several others that run heroic and m+! We enjoy long walks on the beach, posting NSFW memes, and killing bosses

Always looking for more players for the roster!

I added your btag and sent a message, but I think you were busy raiding and couldn’t talk. Maybe I’ll catch you on some other time.

Having a great week of raiding! Anyone else want to join?

LF Rsham or MW monk

Recruiting DPS!

Recruiting all roles! Always welcoming to new players.

Recruiting all dps with a preference on Spriest, Lock, Shaman, Rogue

Shoot me a message in game im looking for a new guild and your raid times could work for me.
Glacial#1604