[H] TeninchesUnbuffed LF All Classes

This is a newly reformed casual guild since last season 8.2.5. We are now 12/12H :slight_smile:

We have from people from various countries WA, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc.

We do mythic plus all week along, our raid days is every Thursday and Sunday 1030p.m. - 12.30pm GMT+10 ( same as svt time).

If you want find out more information, you can always add me in bnet@ Waleis#6211 or you can leave a post here! I will get back to you a.s.a.p. :wink:

Bump bump. We are now at 7/12H progressing. We are still recruiting and updated we at 7/12H kindly add Waleis#6211 if you would like to talk more and understand.
We welcome all DPS classes especially range classes. :stuck_out_tongue:

We are now at 11/12H and we are still recruiting.

Im interested. 457 BM. Main is on A side atm. Just have a few ?s for you. Ill add you so we can chat.

Hi all, at this moment we at 3/12M . We are looking for more RDPS and healers to be part of core raider team.

I am interested Spectre#1171

Are you guys still actively doing mythics? Just got my ilvl up. Looking for decent people. Sick of pubs. :frowning:

We are still looking for exceptional healers (druids, shamans, priest) and RDPS. If your class isn’t listed above, fear not any well exceptional players are welcome to talk to me or add me in the bnet Waleis#6211.

We at 5/12M and we are still recruiting healers (druids, shamans, priest, paladin) and RDPS. If your class isn’t listed above, fear not any well exceptional players are welcome to talk to me or add me in the bnet Waleis#6211.

We at 7/12M now. Currently, we are recruiting for 2nd mythic team, open for all classes (RDPS & Healers). If you class is not listed above fear not any well exceptional players are more than welcome to message me.

The 2nd mythic team will be starting on every Wednesday and Monday (2015 - 2230 SVT ).

If you are interested, please feel free to talk to me or add me in bnet Waleis#6211. Thank you.

Have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting for 2nd Mythic Group!