[H] <Tempo> LFM Mythic Raiders 5/10M Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST

New raid next week come join the fun! Add me Nox#3461 (discord) or Nox#1368 (bnet) to chat!!
Looking for ranged dps (Locks, Boomkins mostly) But please all inquire. Especially if you can flex a role!

New Raid Out! Come join in our fun! Normal cleared! Focusing on AOTC and Mythic!

Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) ----> Come chat with me for more info!!!

8/8N and 6/8H after first week. Come join us for AoTC and some mythic bosses!

Looking for DPS or any that can flex dps with heals or tank roles.

Come chat with me for more info!
Nox#1368 (bnet) Nox#3461 (discord)

Roster looking great but still would like a couple more DPS. Warlocks/Shadow Priests would be great or any RDPS! Also anyone that can flex dps with a tank or heal role would be wonderful too!

Come join the fun!

Looking for Ranged DPS to join our team!
Hunters, Shamans (Elemental with Heal spec preferred), Spriests
Add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

Will be 3/8M this week. Come join the fun. Clearing heroic a couple more times and then full focusing Mythic. Looking for a couple more Ranged DPS - Ele Shamans or Hunter would be preferred but all apply!

New raid week tomorrow! Come chat with me for more info! Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)

Running both Live and Classic teams…come join in the fun!!

Message me for more details! Currently looking for more ranged for the Mythic team (Ele Shaman (Resto OS would be great), Hunter, Boomkin are high in need)

Open Spots for any ranged dps. High need for Hunter, Ele Shaman (Resto OS would be a bonus), Boomkin, Spriest

Add Nox#1368 on bnet to chat!

Looking for more Mythic raiders!

Looking for more to join our team!
Message me for more info
Nox#1368 (bnet)
Nox#3461 (discord)

Currently looking for all reliable, dedicated team players that are looking for a forever home!
Come join our active gaming community.
Add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for more info!

With 8.3 in the near future we are looking for some more reliable, dedicated players to join our team and community!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

Looking for more ranged DPS or anyone who can flex dps with a heal or tank role!

Please add me to bnet Nox#1368 for a quick chat if interested!

Come join the fun!
Still looking for 8.3. Ranged DPS and any that can flex dps/heals or dps/tank roles!

Come get your AoTC and start Mythic with us from the beginning!

Currently looking for Ranged DPS and a Holy Pally. Raids are Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST

Add Nox#1368 to bnet or Nox@3461 discord

Come join us Tuesday!

Still looking for a Holy Paladin and ranged DPS

Add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Come x-server trial with us Tuesday!!

Come join the fun. Full cleared heroic and 1/12M in 3.5 hours. More mythic prog to come!

Looking for Ranged DPS and Holy Paladin

2/12M and Maut dead this week plus more!

Looking for Ranged DPS and a Holy Paladin.
Please reach out if interested!