[H] <Team Røcket> T/Th 9-12est 9/9H and 5/9M Recruiting for more

About Us:
Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a semi-hard-core, cutting-edge focused guild that formed at the beginning of Legion. We have continued to strengthen our raiding core with exceptional progression-minded players, and are looking for more as we go into the next tier. We operate on a “CE by end of tier” mentality, and look to improve on our team’s speed each tier as we progress through the expansion. Our core is a group of friends who have enjoyed raiding with each other for many tiers, and we’re all committed to having fun and playing to our highest potential in a respectful environment. Our 10.1 goal is CE. We would love to welcome you into our community as take on Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible!

10.0 Progression:
8/8H VotI
7/8M VotI

10.1 Progression:
9/9N Aberrus
9/9H Aberrus
5/9M Aberrus

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Thursday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST

Recruitment Needs:
We currently have an immediate need for a dps Warrior, but encourage any and all strong dps to apply.

What we provide:

1. Cauldrons/Feasts for all raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild that talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.

What we expect:

1. Most importantly: BE RESPECTFUL: Raiding can be stressful, but we’re all here to enjoy and improve our experience. Drama or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
  2. Commitment to at least one character/class: This includes playing outside of raid to have your character(s) geared on time, understanding your class’ damage/healing profiles, and performing to the best of your ability.
  3. 100% commitment: This means making raids on time, taking responsibility for deaths/mistakes, being willing to help your fellow raiders, and maintaining an overall positive attitude.
  4. General preparedness: This includes coming to raid with appropriate consumables, studying fights ahead of time, installing any required add-ons/weakauras, and reviewing any provided raid strategy before raid time.

Thank you for taking the time to read the details above. If you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to one of our officers listed below, or just say hi if you see us online!

RECRUITMENT OFFICERS -
Bnet: Chriv#1186 / Discord: chriv
Bnet: Decaf#11754 / Discord: Guuru

3 Likes

in need of ranged dps

Happy reset! Good luck in the Vault today!!

juicy loot inc

Mythic starting soon! Come play!

Looking for those BIG dps tho

Lunch break bump!

Bumperoo! Come say Hi!

imagine NOT joining this raid team

Any Mythic Raiders?

Bumperoooo

Waka waka bumpity bumpity

Quit killing the raid, Steve!

1 Like

Struggling with a tough foe? Remember, just keep your Health above 0 while lowering your enemy’s Health to 0. Works every time!

Aye, you looking for a medium pumper Fwarrior? I’m looking to migrate off of ZJ and move onto something different.

One more day to reset!!!

Do you want loot? I want loot come get the loot

Give me Stormslash or give me death!

Big bumper for the big pumpers!

Is today the day?