[h] <Team Røcket> (area 52) 10/10 H 5/10 M Recruiting Heals & DPS for SOD CE Progression

About Us:
Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a semi-hard-core, cutting-edge focused guild that formed at the beginning of Legion. We’ve pushed AotC every tier we’ve raided since forming, and we ended 8/10 Mythic last tier in Castle Nathria. We’ve substantially strengthened our raiding core with exceptional progression-minded players with the goal of getting CE every tier. As our core is a group of friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content.

You can check out our guild’s raider io page here.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Wednesday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Mythic Ready (230+ ILvL/Max Renown and Legendary)

Immediate Recruitment Needs: Holy Palladin (preferred), Resto Shaman, Any exceptional DPS

What we provide:

1. Flasks/Feasts for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild that talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout Shadowlands and beyond.

What we expect:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on time, taking responsibility for deaths or mistakes, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared with raid consumables, study up on fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Raiding can be stressful, but we’re all here to enjoy and improve our raid experience. Drama or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please fill out our application and contactone of us listed below.

OFFICER - BTAG: Aggromal#1759 / Discord: Aggromal#5045
GM - BTAG: Kiida#11699 / Discord: Kiida#0833

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Can’t wait to meet ya! Hit us up if you have any questions!

hey hi how ya doin

Don’t stop 'til you get enough (raiders).

The Charlie Brown Christmas movie sucks. Prove me that I’m wrong.

Lets talk!

In a world ruled by nzoth

I’m here to party like a clown

helllllo out dere… oh I hope nobody answers.

Ravioli ravioli, come join the guildioli.

hello kiida are you listening

hello kiida are you theree

Are you looking for any more Healers?

Hey there! At the moment we are looking for a healer, but we’re looking for a R Shammy, H Pally, or MW Monk. If you’ve got any of those that meet our requirements, go ahead and hit us up with the info above!

join quickly before we get CE without you :smiley:

pinch back you owe me a 6 pack

wait what why how

Can anyone teach me to break dance?

hey hi how ya doin we heading back to the top