[H] Team of six LFG for Sanctum!

Edit: No longer looking, thanks all! :slight_smile:

Hey there. Paid in Purples is looking to add a few people to our roster. We clear AoTC each tier and dabble in a bit of Mythic.
Here is our full recruiting post.

Raid Day & Times:

Tuesday 8:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern for Heroic Content
Thursday 8:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern for Heroic Content
Sunday 8:30pm to 10:30pm Alt Night or Fun Night (Optional)

If you are interested, let me know.
Contact Information:
In-Game - Oragefeu
BNet - Kozik#1890
Discord - Rage#9014

Warm Greetings to you Imnia and friends,

We here in < Running Amok > have also had friends move on from the game during Shadowlands sadly. We are a very Casual bunch of players looking to get back into raiding so if this sounds appealing feel free to contact me here, on bnet at Zavok#1330 , or discord at Zavok#6879 , as well as our GM Rodef here or on bnet at Rodef#1878.

Here’s our recruiting post, [H] <Running Amok> (Casual, Social, Raiding, M+)

Hello Imnia (and friends)!

We are Munchma Quchi, and we’re looking to pick up some solid raiders interested in casual but competent raiding. We’re an AOTC-focused guild that has been raiding together since Legion, we moved to Thrall in the spring from the Daggerspine server group.

We’re going into normal SoD this Friday and Saturday, our raid times are Fri/Sat 10pm-12am EST. We have people spread across timezones so this is the happy medium for times. I know you said you would prefer not to raid on Saturdays, but I’m hoping you’ll enjoy our company enough to make that sacrifice.

I chose to keep our raids to 2 hours because it was important to me that our raiders feel that they aren’t committing their entire weekends (and lives) to the raid. We are all adults, we’ve got other more important stuff to do generally.

You can find our recruitment post here for more info.

I hope to hear from you!
Annora#1484 BNet
Annora#0420 Discord

Hey there, sent a discord request would love to chat. Below is my info.

Inverse Logic (4/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting for 9.1.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Recruiting:
High need :
Dps - Ele shaman, Hunter
Healer (pally pref)

Medium need:
Any ranged

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)