[H] TBA Barthilas 8/8H 3/8M

TBA is a small, close-knit raid group on the Barthilas server. Founded on the ideal of forming a group of people who are both able to clear all content while current whilst also actually liking the people we raid with, we are currently searching for the last couple DPS we need to allow us to transition into Mythic Raiding in Dragonflight. As much emphasis is put on attitude and how a person blends with the rest of our team as pure performance.
With that in mind, we are currently searching for the following classes:

Shaman/Evoker Healer
Mage (Any Spec)
Warlock

In addition to our specific requirements, applications from exceptional players will be considered.
Our current raid times are Wednesday & Thursday, 7:00pm Server until 10pm Server.

If you are the person we are looking for, or for any follow up questions please contact Elwood#11558.

Feliz Navidad!

Updated with current recruitment needs.

Updated with current progression.

Building numbers to start Mythic.

Updated with current recruitment needs.

Just need two more people to start Mythic. Join today before we fill up :slight_smile:

hey brother i am a resto druid US player, what time is it transferred to PST.

Hey mate. Roughly Midnight PST I believe. That’s rough google math, so don’t quote me :stuck_out_tongue:

Chasing Spriest & Mage for Mythic Prog.

Updated with Current reqs.

Updated with current prog :slight_smile:

This guild cured my crippling arthritis!

Gday cobba,

My character names vritres, im a preservation evoker. Im 7/8 hm ive pretty much pugged my way throughout dragon flight so far. I play with a bunch of IRL mates in a guild that we made.

Im 402 ilvl for pres and 404 for devastation, i do prefere heals but

Let me know if your still chasing a pres evoker and maybe we could line something up this week

Cheers

Hey mate, yeah we are still looking for another healer :slight_smile: Add Kelani on btag and have a chat, there’s a good chance we’ll pick you up.

Updated with current prog.

Chasing a couple DPS & a 5th healer for further progression.

Just chasing Warlocks & Mages to round out our comp now :slight_smile:

Does anyone even scroll down far enough to read this things anyway?

Knuckle Bumping the Internet!