[H] tank/dps/AOTC/KSM/collector player LF guild

AOTC/KSM player left before SoD came out.
I mainly play prot/ret paladin but also try to hop on my other dps/tank alts (warr,DH,DK,druid)

I enjoy tanking and dpsing M+, collecting mounts and xmogs.

looking to get back into the groove with the right guild

Hello there Tusk

I’ll post my blurb in a sec, but if you’re interested in tanking in HSoD (we recently got AoTC and are pushing into the first few mythic bosses) then Saga may be a good fit for you.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD AoTC progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011

Heya we are recruiting the guild itself just got 10-10N but our individual prog is everywhere up to 7/10M we should be going into heroic in the next week or 2. There are about 4 of us on the team who run keys alot to. If that’s something your interested in let me know discord: falixs#8781

Hi friend a night off’s heroic team (Thursday Friday 8-11PMEST) is looking for DPS they are 10/10H and are looking for Tank/DPS to fill the roster out further. if you are interested in join feel free to fill out a app on this discord [discord.gg/ADEWGMMZvE] if you have any other questions my discord is Harvington#5669