[H] Tank looking for SL Mythic guild

Hi all,

NOTE: The selected character is an alt, not the character I’m applying as

I am a 5/8 M Uldir, 6/9 M BoD (and 3/12 M Nya) raider who just came back at the end of October after not playing since just before EP release, and I am looking to hop back into Mythic-focused content with SL. Ideally, I’m looking for a guild who is capable of, and very interested in, getting CE. I love pushing M+ as well, and I’m the type of person to help everyone / anyone that needs to get a 15 done for the week.

I primarily play Protection Paladin, but I am open to switching to DPS.

I AM open to server changes (please no dead servers… been there, done that)
I AM NOT open to faction changes.

If you’d like to know more about me, get log references, or just see if we’re a fit, feel free to reach me via:

Discord: The Sewer Rat#8687
BNet: Deva#11615

Lets talk and make big plans.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

gonna bump this

Going to leave our guilds little post here for you. We’re mostly returning players as well, with varying degrees of CE. Would love to chat if you’re interested and our times work for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

We are full on tanks, but if you are competent as a DPS and have some logs to show, we would love to hear from ya!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium
Hunter - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey Mesothelioma,

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543

If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit us up.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543