[H] <Talladega Knightz> 1 Night per Week AotC Guild In Search of DPS

Hello all!

Talladega Knightz is a guild aimed at being a once a week AotC raiding guild. While we can be considered casual based on number of physical raid nights, we will be taking our progression seriously. As a one night a week raid team, we will be using all of our time on that single night to push and progress. This is a pure AotC guild and we currently do not have any aspirations of pursuing mythic raiding.

Raid time is every Thursday, 7:00 - 10:45 PM EST.

Current needs:
Good, reliable DPS players

We have experienced raiders in our group, but we also have our fair share of new players as well, and we do not require any past experience in order to be considered for a raid spot. What we do require is that you show effort to learn the game, your class, show up on time, and play outside of raid time to keep your character progressing, updated, and ready.

We want people who want to build a nice community so no bad apples are allowed. While progression is our main priority, this is not the place for entitlement and toxicity.

If you are interested in talking a bit more about having a raid spot, you can add me on Discord: Mellun#9354, or on Battle.net: Carlo#12135 or you can leave your Discord below and I will contact you. You can also fill out a very short application here:

http s://forms.gle/HPeAoos1StXLhBpH7 (just remove space between p and s)

Thank you for reading, good luck in the Shadowlands!

Bump! We are still looking for 1 DPS (preferably Warlock but all will be considered) and a Healer (MW/Hpal/Druid)

Contact the discord in the main post or fill out the application and we will get in touch!

Bump! Currently looking for a healer

I’m the GM, and just giving this thread a quick Bump. Current needs are primarily a healer, non-disc and non-resto druid.

Bump! Currently searching for one non-bear (non-guardian druid) tank for our core roster! Please add Mellun#9354 and/or fill out the short application above and we will get in touch!

Bump, currently in need of one healer for our core roster. Fill out the very short application or add the Discord name above and we ill be in touch.

Still in need of the healer! Otherwise we are ready to go :slight_smile:

Bump, still looking for one more healer. Highly prefer a RSham, HPal, or MW monk. Please fill out the short app or add me on discord and we will get in touch!

Bump for the day! Looking for one more healer, please fill out the short application or add me on Discord and we will be in contact!

Just need that one more healer, message me on discord/fill out and app and we will get in touch!! :smiley:

bump for the day, add me on discord if you’re a DPS looking for a chill, but still progression oriented AotC guild!