[H] <Talladega Knightz> 4/10H One Night AotC Guild Recruiting RDPS

Talladega Knightz is a one night per week guild that aims to achieve AotC each tier. We love the feeling of raiding as a guild and progression on difficult bosses, but without the stressful schedule in and out of raid that comes with mythic progression.

Why only one day per week?
Busy life schedules easily lends itself to only raiding one day per week. But make no mistake, we use that one night to its fullest. We will have a lockout ready for later progression bosses while still being able to clear with a different lockout for the first couple hours of raid night. While this is a casual guild in terms of total raid nights, when we show up we show up to kill bosses, and not waste time.

Raid Time:
Every Thursday 7:00 PM - 10:45 PM EST (Invites go out 15 min prior)

Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
Warlock: High Priority
Hunter: High Priority
Balance Druid: Mid Priority
Mage: Mid Priority
All ranged classes will be considered, but above is our priority list.

If you have any questions about anything or want to talk to us further, add me on Discord:
Mellun#9354

OR you can fill out a super short application here and we will get in touch.
http s://forms.gle/HPeAoos1StXLhBpH7 (remove space between p and s)

Looking forward to chatting with you and thank you for considering us!

Daily guild bump! :smiley:

You guys still need a Holy pally? I sent you a discord. Daahammer is my discord.

Morning bump, looking for some big pumper DPS who want to get into some AotC raiding

Bump, looking for those healers :smiley:

Bump, in search of those big heals!

Continuing search for a couple more healers and DPS! Contact us if you have any questions or wanna chat about the guild

Evening Bump! Very much looking for a holy paladin and a couple more ranged DPS :smiley:

Bumpity bump! Looking for that last healer and ranged DPS to start heroic progression next week :slight_smile:

Prime time bump, looking for 1 healer for core roster!!

Bumpitybump. Looking for 1 healer for the last spot in our core roster!

Bump, looking for 1 Ranged DPS to round out our core roster, feel free to add me on discord or fill out the application!

Bumperino, LF a couple more ranged DPS to fill out the core roster.

Bump! Looking for just 1-2 more DPS to round out our core roster!

Bumperino! /10

Afternoon bump! We are still looking for 1-2 more ranged dps to round out our core roster. Add me on discord or fill out an app and we will be in touch!